DJI mini 3 - the gimble has started twitching.
392 2 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pieter M
New

Australia

New unit (DJI mini 3 with remote control) purchased rom JB Hifi Warrawong three weeks ago.

After some flights at home I travelled 3,700km in NSW & QLD taking photos and video of silo and water tank art. Video recordings have been fine until my 10th video even in windy conditions, flying up, down, forward, backwards, left, right and yaw. No prolems have shown until then. Perhaps 15 minutes of flights in total, all taken at 4K, 30 frames per second.

Just one week old, the 10th video started showing occasional gimble twitch in flight. That was about 1,500km into the trip. The unit was kept in the original packaging throughout the trip with the original gimble foam packing and plastic protector in place.

Since then the gimble twitching has increased significantly.

No stettings have been changed. I have checked for updates and the forums for anyone else having the same problem but have found nothing there.

Is the unit faulty? If so, will I return the unit to JB Hifi for replacement?

Pieter

2022-6-16
Use props
Pieter M
New

Australia

Problem resolved with the assistance of DJI Support. Performed gimble calibration and all is good. Support also gave me a link to download DJI Assistant 2  for my PC and instructions to download the latest updates for the Mini 3. They do good work.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for your update and we are glad to hear the issue is resolved. Hope you always have a nice fly~
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules