Brand New FPV wont take off
481 1 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.mjr998
New
United States

Hi so I picked up a brand new DJI FPV combo from Best buy 3 days ago, and I have yet to get the motors to start. First I ran into the "country code not updated" problem, but after refreshing my firmare on the DJI Assistant 2 I finally got the error message to go away. However, no matter what I do the Forwad Vision Sensor is always red and when I push the sticks towards each other in normal mode I get zero response. I have tried re-linking the controller to the drone and vice versa with no success. I have good GPS as well, around 17 satellies are shown in the goggles. Any help is apreciated!
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there J.mjr998. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI FPV and have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules