antenna connector for Mini 2
2423 3 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidadrake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378317 ft
United States

I'm trying to find out what the ufl connector size is that is for the Mini 2, that snaps onto the ESC, or whatever it's called. It's on a grey wire coming from either of the front arms.

I was pulling it through the body, to replace the arm, but it wasn't crimped well, and it popped off. Since I lost my hearing in my left ear, I can't tell where sounds come from, so I have no idea where it could've landed in my less than tidy garage - it doesn't help that I have aluminum shavings everywhere.

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction. The wire is intact, and I do have a crimper that should work.
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is a tear down video of the Mini 2 that might help you.

2022-6-17
Use props
fansd08294f0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378317 ft
United States

I can't seem to edit my own post, so here's my situation:

My mini 2 is out of warranty, and the left front leg broke. Only the plastic leg is damaged so I ordered a replacement on Amazon. The part I ordered is only the plastic shell of the leg, so I have to transfer the motor and wires. After disconnecting the IPEX Mhf4 connector off the ESC, then pulling it through the body, the connector popped right off the end of the wire. Is it possible to order just the wireless module? Or can you tell me where I can purchase one. The part number on it says "AA000187.01 KB-2036 01", but I can't find any results searching for it on the Internet. I bought a WiFi module with the correct connector on the end, and I can probably just de-solder the existing wire and solder the new wire onto it, but I would prefer an OEM part.
IMG_20220619_195901870.jpg
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there davidadrake. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the your DJI drone to avoid further damaging the unit. Thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules