Panorama mode stopped working
1937 2 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jerome347
New

France

Hello,

For some reasons, panorama mode was working fine (I made around 15 of them with my OM5 bought in may) and stopped working, on both two phones we used.
It take the 1st picture (top left), and stop at 1/9 spinning, and back to normal mode without doing anything else.

My seller gave me another OM5, thinking it was an hardware problem.

But the new one I received has the exact same problem (except it has stopped working at the first try, not even working like the other one).

So, I guess it's not the OM5, it's the app (Mimo) or... me ?

Anyone else having the problem ? Or suggestions ?

Phones : Nokia 7 plus and Oppo A9. I know they are not on the compatible list, but they are working fine in video/photo mode, and were working fine one day or two in panorama mode.
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for the said app to avoid issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app if using a not-compatible device. You may refer to the link below to check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mimo app. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-6-18
Use props
mouchabus
New

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 02:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for the said app to avoid issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app if using a not-compatible device. You may refer to the link below to check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mimo app. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

As I said, I know they are not in the compatible list (which is btw not really public when you buy the product, and not really a long list, but that's another problem).

But it was working, I made some panoramas and it stopped suddently, so I don't understand. Not compatible means not compatible, not "working 15 times and stop definitly".

Well, ok. I guess there will be no solution and now I'm out of the range to get a refund from seller, so I will use it without panorama, expecting other functions will not stop working too.
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules