Mavic 2 pro loss video signal after POI
664 6 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VagTale
lvl.1
Greece

Hello

When turn the bird to POI mode and after starting the circl, 2-5 minits later start to loses the video signal first, b&w transmission, freez frames and lost the conection with RC. Only RTH save me.
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Do you have the screenshots of the error message when you experience the said issue? In addition, kindly please try to update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 and have a test flight and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_tMVVRgKQd3Cq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
Australia

I have this problem also, the signal keeps dropping.
The screen turns B&W and I receive a notification asking if I want to return to home
The aircraft is hovering in front of me at 1m
I have done all of the firmware checks and geofencing
I am using a Google Pixel 6 Pro in flight and regular mode
Screenshot_20220619-163456.png
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_tMVVRgKQd3Cq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
Australia

I found a solution for my issue, I had to use my old phone as the DJI APP is not compatible with the latest version of Android.
As soon as I connected using my old Google Pixel 4, the MP2 worked normally
2022-6-20
Use props
VagTale
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 01:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Do you have the screenshots of the error message when you experience the said issue? In addition, kindly please try to update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 and have a test flight and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi I have done update all the firmware of both aircraft and RC...
2022-6-23
Use props
VagTale
lvl.1
Greece

djiuser_tMVVRgKQd3Cq Posted at 6-18 22:45
I have this problem also, the signal keeps dropping.
The screen turns B&W and I receive a notification asking if I want to return to home
The aircraft is hovering in front of me at 1m

This message appear me too
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

VagTale Posted at 6-23 03:45
Hi I have done update all the firmware of both aircraft and RC...

Thank you for your response. After refreshing the firmware for both aircraft and RC, does the issue still occurs? If yes, kindly please sync all your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device and calibrate the IMU then have a test flight and check if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules