Dificuldade para atualizar - Difficulty updating
1201 2 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rgomesti
New

Brazil

Olá boa tarde, meu spark está apresentando um problema de instabilidade no gimbal quando realizo movimentos com ele durante o voo, tentei fazer uma atualização do sistema para ver se resolve o problema porém quando tento realizar a mesma através do dji assistant 2 o mesmo faz o download do firm até 99% e paralisa. Será que alguém já teve esse problema e conseguiu resolver? Se alguém puder me dar uma dica agradeço.
Hello good afternoon, spark is having a problem with my instability in the gimbal when I perform movements with it during the flight, I tried to do a system update to see if it solves the problem but when I try to perform the same through the dji assistant 2 the same does the Firm download up to 99% and freezes. Has anyone had this problem and managed to solve it? If anyone can give me a tip I would appreciate it.

Sem título.png
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Have you tried to update the firmware via the APP? Besides, If the wind velocity is too strong can also cause this situation. We suggest you change to other environments to have a try.
2022-6-17
Use props
rgomesti
New

Brazil

Hi Thor, Mesmo voando em local feçaado ele apresenta o problema, por algum motivo quando esta em voo parece que para de funcionar a estabilização do ginbal. Quero fazer o DownGrade para tentar corrigir isso. porem como dito não consigo faze lo. Existe alguma forma de fazer downgrade via app?

Hi Thor, Even flying in a closed place he has the problem, for some reason when in flight it seems that the stabilization of the ginbal stops working. I want to do DownGrade to try to fix this. But as I said, I can't do it.
Is there any way to downgrade via the app?
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules