1088 2 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wd6QpVZZibHN
New
United Kingdom

Hi,

From UK - Order Number 0449388408919

Order DJI Pocket ND Filters Set on 12th June, was promised it will be delivered on the 16th. No information/update so far.

1. Checked with Chat team before I placed order, to make sure this item is in UK stock. The Chat assistant confirmed this and promised it will be delivered on 16h June.
2. I have recieved an email on 14th June with a DHL-UK tracking number and that the order was shipped.
3. I checked the tracking on DHL-Uk and they couldn't find any infromation.
4. I contacted the Chat assistant, who couldn't find it either. I was promised the issue will be escalated and I will receive an update within 24-48 hours.
5. I contacted the Chat assistant again on 15th, 16th and 17th June, I received the same message i.e. Issue will be escalated. No response about why the tracking was not working.
6. No email update received yet. I needed the ND Filters for a shoot today and I lost the schedule now.
7. I paid £8 for this great shipping service.. they don't even have an answer for me. They can't cancel and refund because it is 'shipped'.

Lessons learned, I should have checked this forum before buying directly from DJI website. I should have bought it from Amazon instead.

What Should I Do Now?

If any DJI team are responding to this post, please don't say you will escalate this issue. I need answers and proper update i.e. Where is my order exactly?

2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We will make further checks and keep you updated. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Please note that our team is looking into your order. We have fowarded the issue to our logistic team to confirm the location of the package. Rest assured, we will keep close on your case and keep you informed once we get feedback. Besides, we have replied to your email. If you have concerns, you may reply to us via email directly. Thank you.
2022-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules