Mimo App Is Broken On Android 12
17935 44 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKN
lvl.1

Canada

JKN Posted at 1-5 23:39
same problem on my 2 year old samsung. MUST I BUY A NEW PHONE NOW TO USE THIS THING THAT COST ME 800 DOLLARS?!?!?!?!

AM TAKING THIS THING STRAIGHT BACK TO BEST BUY UNLESS I GET A REPLY
1-5 23:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JKN Posted at 1-5 23:44
AM TAKING THIS THING STRAIGHT BACK TO BEST BUY UNLESS I GET A REPLY

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what is the model of your Samsung? Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible).
1-6 01:57
Use props
JKN
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-6 01:57
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what is the model of your Samsung? Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible).

hello Tony and thank you for the reply ; I have a 2 year old GALAXY A03 CORE ; i have blown my budget on the DJI and cant buy a new phone. i need the pocket 3 for a very very special event next week that i specifically bought it for! all i need is the pocket 3 activated so i can use it. i dont need the app at all for now. (maybe later i will use it if i upgrade my phone)

can i get the unit activated if (for example) a friend agrees to download the app for me on their phone?

for now, all i have is crazy-expensive, beautiful device that is utterly useless to me. i am sure you can understand the frustration

regards and thanks, j
1-6 10:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JKN Posted at 1-6 10:14
hello Tony and thank you for the reply ; I have a 2 year old GALAXY A03 CORE ; i have blown my budget on the DJI and cant buy a new phone. i need the pocket 3 for a very very special event next week that i specifically bought it for! all i need is the pocket 3 activated so i can use it. i dont need the app at all for now. (maybe later i will use it if i upgrade my phone)

can i get the unit activated if (for example) a friend agrees to download the app for me on their phone?

Hello there. Yes, you can use a different compatible phone for activation or when updating the firmware. You can use the Pocket 3 without a smartphone however some features from the Mimo app may not be accessible. Have a nice day.
1-7 01:48
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JKN Posted at 1-5 23:39
same problem on my 2 year old samsung. MUST I BUY A NEW PHONE NOW TO USE THIS THING THAT COST ME 800 DOLLARS?!?!?!?!

Hello there. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Also, please provide us with more information about the issue so we can try our best to fix it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-8 02:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules