DJI MINI 3 PRO FIRMWARE V01.00.0150 ERROR
7735 29 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi folks,
Just received my new Mini 3 pro + DJI RC and the RC updates fine, but the drone just keeps giving errors somewhere mid-60% or at 88% via the RC update option or through the Assistant 2. It just doesn't work. And I won't be able to fly the damn thing until I've done the update... Also it once or twice said something about firmware incompatibility??? Anyone that has any idea what to do next, besides getting in line for the costumer support? :')

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-17 om 23.03.49.png    
Schermafbeelding 2022-06-17 om 23.29.27.png
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the steps below to perform the update:
1. Turn off the aircraft first and let it cool down for 10-25 minutes, then reconnect to adjust the DJI Assistant 2 to perform the update.
2. If the upgrade still fails, check whether the firmware is the latest through the DJI Fly.
3. If not, please try to check if there is a hardware error prompt in the APP. If yes, you may provide us with the screenshot for our further check. Thank you.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 327149 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here. I've had my mini 3 pro cooled for the firmware update process but it still fails every time.  Failure code 4000.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've uploaded the logs in hope that DJI will investigate and provide the fix
2022-6-18
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 6-18 00:17
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the steps below to perform the update:
1. Turn off the aircraft first and let it cool down for 10-25 minutes, then reconnect to adjust the DJI Assistant 2 to perform the update.
2. If the upgrade still fails, check whether the firmware is the latest through the DJI Fly.

Yes, I've tried all these steps multiple times... Nothing works. Also, there's no hardware error prompt. I did get into the camera view this morning, just once(!) and saw many errors - gimbal, GPS, etc. Unfortunately I was too excited because it felt like a step closer and completely forgot to record it and make screenshots.
2022-6-18
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX Posted at 6-18 01:35
I've uploaded the logs in hope that DJI will investigate and provide the fix

Same! 10 of them :')
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This is the error message in getting. I do get the camera view on my RC though
16555458831452352084540156424497.jpg
2022-6-18
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX Posted at 6-18 01:53
This is the error message in getting. I do get the camera view on my RC though

Exactly the same, on my side, through the RC
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX
lvl.1
United Kingdom

TIMOTION STUDIO Posted at 6-18 02:01
Exactly the same, on my side, through the RC

This is what I get on DJI assistant
16555480537962724906188496684347.jpg
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This is the firmware update issue via the assistant
1655548298619405369201062441955.jpg
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just spoke do DJI helpdesk. They say it will be a replacement :-(
2022-6-18
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX Posted at 6-18 02:48

Damn it... Guess it's gonna be the same thing here
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Helpdesk requested 2 clips with recorded update process and the failures. I've just sent it over together with the DJI assistant log (export file)
2022-6-18
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX Posted at 6-18 03:17
Helpdesk requested 2 clips with recorded update process and the failures. I've just sent it over together with the DJI assistant log (export file)

Thanks - I'll prepare those
2022-6-18
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ah man that stinks, glad you’ll be getting a replacement.
2022-6-18
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX Posted at 6-18 02:48

Did you send it back yet? If so, the whole set or just the drone? I can't find out quickly which option is needed...
2022-6-21
Use props
BartSkr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm still waiting for DJI to make a decision on what to do. I got few emails from them. latest one says:

1. First, please shut down the aircraft, let it cool down for 10-25 minutes, then reconnect to DJI Assistant 2 software to upgrade.
2. If the upgrade still fails, check whether the firmware is up-to-date through the DJI Fly interface, if not that means the upgrade fails;
3. Slide down the image transmission interface to check whether there is a hardware error in the aircraft status. If there is a hardware error, there is a high probability that the hardware is abnormal and needs to be sent back for inspection.

the experience so far is a little underwhelming :-(
2022-6-23
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

BartSkr Posted at 6-23 08:59
I'm still waiting for DJI to make a decision on what to do. I got few emails from them. latest one says:

1. First, please shut down the aircraft, let it cool down for 10-25 minutes, then reconnect to DJI Assistant 2 software to upgrade.

Yeah I went through the same stuff. Just send mine out for repair today. Just try all these things - send them all the stuff they ask for. Also any firmware update logs you might have through the assistant 2 software + a screenshot from the drop down menu in the camera view if you can get into the camera view of course (I couldn't, mostly and forgot about that one).

You'll possibly end up with the same advice: send it in for repairs.
2022-6-23
Use props
WebStone
lvl.1
Austria

Is there any solution ? I have the same problem. tried 30 times to update. max 90% then error.
2022-6-26
Use props
BartSkr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm still waiting for the repair/return process to take place :-(
I've been emailing the support backward and forwards but I don't sense any urgency on DJI side. I was expecting better service.
2022-6-28
Use props
FFPM
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX Posted at 6-18 01:53
This is the error message in getting. I do get the camera view on my RC though

Same here. Tried loading it with assistant 2 with updated firmware and that fails as well.

Update: Contacted support, which tried to run me through the same things I did for the past 24hrs. The only solution is send it in for a repair. I'll be sending it back for a refund.
2022-6-29
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

BartSkr Posted at 6-28 07:08
I'm still waiting for the repair/return process to take place :-(
I've been emailing the support backward and forwards but I don't sense any urgency on DJI side. I was expecting better service.

Yeah this takes a while. They're slow to respond and it takes multiple steps before you'll be able to hand it over... Patience, my friend - you'll get there.
2022-7-1
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

Update: I've shipped the unit for repair a while ago and just received a message saying it has been repaired and is being returned to me. I guess you guys can expect sort of the same process.
Image for process details:
2022-7-6
Use props
Rodrigo Inacio
lvl.1

Brazil

Similar error ....

My Mini 3 PRO, with DJI RC, and Fly more PLUS, after spent more than  1500 dollars, since it was unboxed, it presents ESC ERROR ... Before my  first flight it asked to update ... since this moment, it has ESC  issues. I have tried to downgrade, refresh the firmware ... the error is  istll there ... if I go sleep, at the morming the error disappear  magically... But after any battery change or any try to update the firmware of the drone or the  battery, the error returns and keep there for many time (I can not say  how long) and than desappear, as I have already said, MAGICALLY. SO,  AFTER ONE MONTH, I JUST FLYED FOR 55 MINUTES, BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST IN  MY MINI 3 PRO. I am very very very sad ... and disappointed.

As I am in Brazil ... DJI do not care about us like in USA or EUROPE .. I have already contact support here and they said they do not have support for this model ... Problably I am F...

PS: It is not my first drone. I have a MAVIC PRO (since 2016), a Mini 2 (since this year) and now the MINI 3 PRO was my last purchase. All them are DJI, but now, my confidence is in check, because these issues related above.

2022-7-14
Use props
cykloman
New
Sweden

Same problem here. Tried loading it with assistant 2 and that fails as well

2022-7-18
Use props
cykloman
New
Sweden

cykloman Posted at 7-18 23:56
Same problem here. Tried loading it with assistant 2 and that fails as well
[view_image]

2022-7-18
Use props
user769fbbd196
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1695118 ft
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_xenSi3zy7mtX Posted at 6-18 02:32
This is the firmware update issue via the assistant

STESSO PROBLEMA DA 10 GIORNI...
2022-7-24
Use props
klenger
lvl.1
Turkey

I'm having a similar problem with my mini 3. I tried from 3 different operating systems and devices, and it was unsuccessful. I couldn't fly the drone that I took out of the box with great excitement.
2022-7-30
Use props
MeatRocket
lvl.1
United States

You guys have me worried. My Mini 3 Pro is due to arrive tomorrow and I have little patience for stuff that's broken out of the box. Like Rodrigo, I bought the full RC package with Fly More Plus and with 2 years of Care Refresh. If it's DOA, it's going back to the reseller for a refund the next day.
2022-8-3
Use props
MeatRocket
lvl.1
United States

Happy to report that I had no issues with updating the firmware of the controller & aircraft. I bought the Fly More Plus pack and did notice that each battery had a firmware update the first time I put it in.
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules