Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot bind
12Next >
5105 48 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d3e3440
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4964 ft
United States

Trying to either "Bind to account" or "Bind new device" both result in a System error (-53276).  I've restarted everything a couple of times now, but still no go.

Cheers.

2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which channel you purchase the drone from? Have you ever canceled an account before? Besides, please provide us with your SN of the drone via PM. We will make further checks and try our best to help you out.
2022-6-18
Use props
fans5d3e3440
lvl.3
United States

Hi, the drone was purchased (in the US) directly from the DJI website.

My current account is the only DJI account I've ever had, as this is my first drone.

Additional information posted in PM.

Cheers.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 231417 ft

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-18 00:10
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which channel you purchase the drone from? Have you ever canceled an account before? Besides, please provide us with your SN of the drone via PM. We will make further checks and try our best to help you out.

I have the exact same problem. First drone. Purchased the care refresh but can't bind. Also I'm not sure how to send a pm. Thanks for your help
2022-6-18
Use props
Recognize
New

United States

I have the same issue and error as the users above. Purchased drone and refresh plan from DJI site. Cannot bind to account.
2022-6-18
Use props
ZX10R203
New
United States

I'm having the same issue with my M3P  and RC controller I just received. I have restarted everything multiple times. I'm afraid to fly in casexsomething happens and I'm not covered for a service I paid for.
2022-6-19
Use props
fans6eea82f2
New
Flight distance : 9469 ft

United States

Having same issue here. Tech still hasn't called me back.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_k2YRZ1CiiKaT
lvl.2
United States

Same issue here, bought directly from DJI.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_G39GkzZvb4fJ
lvl.1
United States

Same issue, just sent a DM. Thanks!
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_k2YRZ1CiiKaT
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-18 00:10
Any updates?
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans5d3e3440 Posted at 6-18 09:11
Hi, the drone was purchased (in the US) directly from the DJI website.

My current account is the only DJI account I've ever had, as this is my first drone.

Hi, there. We have replied to your PM. Please have a check.
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the steps below export the logs of controller. Here are the steps:
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/cn/air-2s/downloads
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the controller is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
3. After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the controller, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
4. The final exported data are ".dat" files.
After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. And upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link. Thank you.
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_G39GkzZvb4fJ Posted at 6-19 21:40

Hi, there. We have replied to your PM. Please have a check.
2022-6-20
Use props
ZX10R203
New
United States

I'm have the same issue. I can't bind to account or Bind New Device. Gives me a system error.
20220619_184507.jpg
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_NcXlTzyMZp4p
New

United States

Same issue here. I also bought from dji website. Please help!
2022-6-20
Use props
CobaltDuck
New
Flight distance : 1549 ft

United States

Exact same issue here. Drone arrived today, purchased directly from DJI.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm
lvl.1

United States

Just got off the phone with technical support. Couldn't help me. Then said I have to take a screenshot of my purchase and drone serial number, even though I purchased it directly from them. I thought this company was reputable.
2022-6-20
Use props
Phillips9035
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-20 04:57
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the steps below export the logs of controller. Here are the steps:
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/cn/air-2s/downloads
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the controller is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.

Here is the attached file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uHuhH228dGT9mR11YrbX-5pUPke85lOJ/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if anything else is needed. Free free to reach out in PM if needed, thanks! If anyone comes to a solution, or I do, I will be sure to update the thread.
2022-6-20
Use props
snark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109954 ft
United States

Hi. sadly I'm encountering the same issue (error -53276) when trying bind. My Mini 3 arrived today (6/20) and I also purchased it directly from the DJI website along with a 2-year Care Refresh plan. Tried restarting DJI-RC and the Mini 3 Pro multiple times. Both devices are also up to date on the latest firmware. I will PM DJI Thor the logs and pictures of the serial numbers.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm
lvl.1

United States

How are you geniuses able to pm anyone?
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_kSLVmefQHAzZ
New
Flight distance : 81988 ft
United States

I am having the issue where the RC controller will not pair to the DJI Mini Pro 3.
Ordered the drone from DJI Store website.

Error code (-53276)
2022-6-20
Use props
fans5d3e3440
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm Posted at 6-20 20:24
How are you geniuses able to pm anyone?

Off topic, but I've noticed that PM's are not available on the mobile version of the forum, just the normal PC browser.
2022-6-20
Use props
CobaltDuck
New

United States

I contacted support via chat. They had me fill out a form and are submitting to a different team, who will apparently get back to me in 24-48 hours. I'll keep folks here posted if I'm told of a fix.
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try to bind it again? Thanks!
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CobaltDuck Posted at 6-20 22:21
I contacted support via chat. They had me fill out a form and are submitting to a different team, who will apparently get back to me in 24-48 hours. I'll keep folks here posted if I'm told of a fix.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try to bind it again? Thanks!
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm Posted at 6-18 18:23
I have the exact same problem. First drone. Purchased the care refresh but can't bind. Also I'm not sure how to send a pm. Thanks for your help

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Recognize Posted at 6-18 19:21
I have the same issue and error as the users above. Purchased drone and refresh plan from DJI site. Cannot bind to account.

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ZX10R203 Posted at 6-19 12:20
I'm having the same issue with my M3P  and RC controller I just received. I have restarted everything multiple times. I'm afraid to fly in casexsomething happens and I'm not covered for a service I paid for.

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_k2YRZ1CiiKaT Posted at 6-19 16:58
Same issue here, bought directly from DJI.

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_G39GkzZvb4fJ Posted at 6-19 21:40

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_NcXlTzyMZp4p Posted at 6-20 07:52
Same issue here. I also bought from dji website. Please help!

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm Posted at 6-20 14:45
Just got off the phone with technical support. Couldn't help me. Then said I have to take a screenshot of my purchase and drone serial number, even though I purchased it directly from them. I thought this company was reputable.

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

snark Posted at 6-20 19:26
Hi. sadly I'm encountering the same issue (error -53276) when trying bind. My Mini 3 arrived today (6/20) and I also purchased it directly from the DJI website along with a 2-year Care Refresh plan. Tried restarting DJI-RC and the Mini 3 Pro multiple times. Both devices are also up to date on the latest firmware. I will PM DJI Thor the logs and pictures of the serial numbers.

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kSLVmefQHAzZ Posted at 6-20 20:38
I am having the issue where the RC controller will not pair to the DJI Mini Pro 3.
Ordered the drone from DJI Store website.

2022-6-21
Use props
Phillips9035
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-21 03:14

Issue has been resolved, thanks for the quick fix DJI team!
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_8O49Wcc0ZkQm Posted at 6-20 14:45

After calling tech support again yesterday I spoke with a competent person and this morning I am good to go and was able to bind.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Phillips9035 Posted at 6-21 03:42
Issue has been resolved, thanks for the quick fix DJI team!

Thanks for your update. Good to hear your issue has been resolved. Enjoy your flight.
2022-6-21
Use props
ZX10R203
New
United States

Same here. Finally able to Bind. Thanks DJI!
Seems like it was the care refresh that needed to be activated on their end.
2022-6-21
Use props
snark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109954 ft
United States

Looks like the issue is resolved for me as well. I was able to successfully bind. Thanks everyone at DJI for working through the problem!!
2022-6-21
Use props
CobaltDuck
New

United States

Got an email this morning with my care refresh information and was able to bind first try after that. Thank you for your help, DJI folks!
2022-6-21
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules