DJI Air 2s Controller
497 7 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uKcLIXeQoaXC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have a new air 2s fly more set bought last week. Almost every flight I take it asks me to turn off the drone and recalibrate the controller. I have all the latest software/firmware, is this normal?
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video when you perform the RC calibration through the DJI Fly app? Were you able to try to reinstall the app on your mobile device before trying to calibrate again the RC? You may also want to refresh the firmware of the RC using the DJI Assistant 2 and have a test flight then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-18
Use props
PaulOfHurst
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I get this all the time.   EDIT solved that had wrong assistant installed
2022-6-18
Use props
fans8a8193cb
New
United States

I just bought my Mavic air 2 and the controller will not power on or charge. I have tried different cables and outlets and nothing works. I have charged it for a whole day and nothing. When I plug the cable in, lights come on and then goes blank. Then I try send a video of the problem through my Google pixel 6 and I can't do that either. DJI, what the hell is going on?
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans8a8193cb Posted at 6-18 19:39
I just bought my Mavic air 2 and the controller will not power on or charge. I have tried different cables and outlets and nothing works. I have charged it for a whole day and nothing. When I plug the cable in, lights come on and then goes blank. Then I try send a video of the problem through my Google pixel 6 and I can't do that either. DJI, what the hell is going on?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please upload the video to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us? We will make further checks. Sorry again for this situation.
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

PaulOfHurst Posted at 6-18 02:52
[view_image]  I get this all the time.   EDIT solved that had wrong assistant installed

Hi, there. Thanks for your update. Just to double confirm, can the abnormality be solved after refreshing the firmware?
2022-6-18
Use props
PaulOfHurst
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am waiting to test, will revert here when tested a few times
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

PaulOfHurst Posted at 6-19 00:27
I am waiting to test, will revert here when tested a few times

Okay. We are looking forward to your update. Thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules