Ultra Wide FOV in Photo mode
1445 4 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tly000
lvl.1

Germany

Hi

i would really like to capture photos in ultra-wide mode, but only 'Standard' and 'Wide' are available. Am i doing something wrong or is this intentional?

PS:

Firmware Ver: 01.01.05.10
Camera Firmware Ver: 10.00.18.47
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what resolution are you at when trying the said feature? In addition, could you please confirm if you are using the DJI Mimo app when you experience the said problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-18
Use props
tly000
lvl.1

Germany

I cannot select a resolution when capturing photos, only the aspect ratio (4:3 or 16:9) can be selected. "Ultra Wide" is not available for either of the aspect ratios. The resolution of the jpg is 4000x3000 (in 4:3 mode).

I dont use the app.
2022-6-19
Use props
tly000
lvl.1

Germany

Hi

Are there any updates on this issue yet? Or does any other user notice this problem?

Thanks!
2022-6-24
Use props
snatch
lvl.2
Italy

I notice this "problem"...
i also want this feature in next firmware upgrade (I hope there will be more updates and that it will not be abandoned soon... ).
I also want a settings for shoot in jpeg+raw like a old osmo action...(now i can only chose jpeg or raw but i think that have more sense jpeg+raw....)
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules