DJI NEWS that concerns me!
1104 3 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SStone
lvl.1
United States

Just read this about DJI. Concerning if true.....
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/ukraine-defeat-russia-undermined-chinese-technology
2022-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I read the same article and as you say, if true, it is very concerning.  I have no doubt that this is being looked into at the highest levels.  Could mean more bad news for DJI.
2022-6-19
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Truly sad and worrysome news if those are true.

Hard to say what is true and what is not though. There certainly is propaganda on both sides. Just wishing the insanity with the Ukrainan war would end and the attackers would drop it.
2022-6-20
Use props
Drone-Newbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24327 ft
United States

I have always been suspicious of how connected the DJI flight data (detailed locations, footage, user information, etc.)  Its all good and safe if correctly secured but who has that master key to the data and the connected devices.  With some simple queries on coordinates on the cloud based data someone with the backdoor key could piece together some detailed mappings of locations.  What if they were able to backdoor into Flight Hub works stations or worse link all the flight hub workstations?  Good thing they can be trusted to do what is morally right...
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules