No camera display BUT video/pictures work.
302 0 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daes
New

United States

I have taken extremely good care of my Phantom 4 Pro since i've bought it brand new years ago. Always leave it in the box after operating it as well. One day i turned it on to fly it and was promted to update it. I did so and the camera would not show a display for me on my phone. I can take pictures and video and access them and see the camera records perfect pictures and video, but it does not display a picture/video for when im flying the drone to see where im going on my DJI app. I have sent the drone in to DJI and they wanted to charge me about $600 to fix it saying the gimbal was damaged some how. Anybody have any ideas. i'm stumped and think it's ridiculous that the gimbal could be damaged with no crashing and with the gentle handling that has been done. I always put the brace on when done as well. Anybody ever ran into similiar issues? I've also made sure to update everything possible. I'm at a complete loss and would like for it to be fixed cause it's a great drone, just makes no sense why camera suddenly stopped working.
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules