Mini 3 Pro and RC's
1522 3 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HkuMlHWTZ4qt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2594078 ft
United States

So I have a Mini 2 with an RC-N1 and a Mini 3 Pro with the new RC on order (arriving any day now), I know I can only use the new RC with the Pro, can I also bind the mini 3 pro to my mini 2 RC-N1? (2 aircraft to 1 controller).

Also does anyone think that some day I can use the new RC for either Mini 2 or 3?? seems, like an easy task, as they already work on the same RC-N1 platform...

Thanks

2022-6-18
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, yes you can bind the Mini 2’s RC-N1 controller to your new Mini 3 Pro but as of the moment their is no word as to whether the Dji RC will be able to be connected to the Mini 2 in the future but that will definitely be awesome.
2022-6-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The RC-N1 can only be bound to one craft at a time so if you bind it to Mini3, you'll have to redo the binding on the Mini2 next time you want to fly that combo,   only takes a few extra seconds but its an extra step.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_HkuMlHWTZ4qt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2594078 ft
United States

Thanks folks - That's kind of what I thought - sounds like the binding  / unbinding is easy, as mentioned I'd really like to make the N1 a very nice functional  backup and use the new NC for either aircraft, if you own and paid for both controllers that seem to run pretty much the same OS , I don't see why not...Thanks again
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules