Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 6-26 20:47
I used Dronehacks app to go back to 0600. Just download the 0600 FW from dankdownloader

Sorry your still having these problems mate, mine has been behaving fine since exchanging it a month or so now. Really pleased with its performance just a bit harsh on the breaking and like a lot out there waiting on Waypoints.. but Gps, Airsense and OA, are all working fine and no complaints about the range.  I am impressed with the nifty mode, for me it works really well.
I have stuck with the cheap standard RC, miss the 5d switch and 2nd wheel but at the moment that's a compromise for using a larger screen tablet, but overall I am finally enjoying my purchase now.
Maybe you should get in touch with Dji and exchange both the drone and RC and see how that go's. Any way I hope you get sorted mate.
2022-6-27
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your M3 Suren. I actually did not notice signal issue with the latest firmware 0800 and the one before 0700 (if not mistaken on the version #s, but I mean latest and the one before). I have flown the same path as before and it seems the signal is more or less the same for me. The only thing is I might be overlooking it as I don't remember exactly what signal levels I had at what distance and height, but its not apparent for my case that I am having signal issues on latest firmware. I am on FCC in US. Hope you get yours sorted. I also saw you mentioned AirSense issues, it seems to be working for me, but I did not verify to the extent you did where you actually saw a helicopter and it wasn't shown on the screen. Hope you get your sorted bud.

Best, Mike.
2022-6-28
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've seen this a couple times since the latest update. Never saw it before...
2022-6-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I am not 100% sure now I am thinking about it, but I did not see anything obvious where ranger was worse than before...
2022-6-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Grimtheviking Posted at 6-27 01:11
Sorry your still having these problems mate, mine has been behaving fine since exchanging it a month or so now. Really pleased with its performance just a bit harsh on the breaking and like a lot out there waiting on Waypoints.. but Gps, Airsense and OA, are all working fine and no complaints about the range.  I am impressed with the nifty mode, for me it works really well.
I have stuck with the cheap standard RC, miss the 5d switch and 2nd wheel but at the moment that's a compromise for using a larger screen tablet, but overall I am finally enjoying my purchase now.
Maybe you should get in touch with Dji and exchange both the drone and RC and see how that go's. Any way I hope you get sorted mate.

Thanks mate. After downgrading the Firmware its back to normal. Range is awesome again so i will stick with this FW. Still don't have airsense
2022-6-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mzp Posted at 6-28 06:23
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your M3 Suren. I actually did not notice signal issue with the latest firmware 0800 and the one before 0700 (if not mistaken on the version #s, but I mean latest and the one before). I have flown the same path as before and it seems the signal is more or less the same for me. The only thing is I might be overlooking it as I don't remember exactly what signal levels I had at what distance and height, but its not apparent for my case that I am having signal issues on latest firmware. I am on FCC in US. Hope you get yours sorted. I also saw you mentioned AirSense issues, it seems to be working for me, but I did not verify to the extent you did where you actually saw a helicopter and it wasn't shown on the screen.  Hope you get your sorted bud.

Best, Mike.

Thanks Mike. I am hopeful Dji gets this working with Airsense etc like it was back during the 0300 FW. The signal issues was that on the RC it showed 4 bars signal then went to 0, no gradual decrease in signal strength like it does in the 0600 RC Pro FW.
2022-6-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

BrianKushner Posted at 6-28 10:44
I've seen this a couple times since the latest update. Never saw it before...

Dji tries to fix one thing and breaks something else. I don't see many complaints but maybe no one is really looking at these things in depth
2022-6-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mzp Posted at 6-28 18:54
I am not 100% sure now I am thinking about it, but I did not see anything obvious where ranger was worse than before...

Try a long flight and look at your signal bar, if you have RC Pro. With the RC N1 on firmware 0800 i had no issues
2022-6-28
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3843146 ft
Bulgaria

Suren Posted at 6-28 23:54
Try a long flight and look at your signal bar, if you have RC Pro. With the RC N1 on firmware 0800 i had no issues

The RC-N1 firmware has not been updated with the last two Mavic 3 firmware updates. Maybe this can explain your experience.
2022-6-29
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-28 23:52
Thanks Mike. I am hopeful Dji gets this working with Airsense etc like it was back during the 0300 FW. The signal issues was that on the RC it showed 4 bars signal then went to 0, no gradual decrease in signal strength like it does in the 0600 RC Pro FW.

I hear you Suren. Hope DJI figures this out. I will keep an eye on signal level as well.
2022-6-30
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-28 23:54
Try a long flight and look at your signal bar, if you have RC Pro. With the RC N1 on firmware 0800 i had no issues

Got it Suren, will keep an eye on it. I have RC Pro.
2022-6-30
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

KokoFresha Posted at 6-29 00:31
The RC-N1 firmware has not been updated with the last two Mavic 3 firmware updates. Maybe this can explain your experience.

I am actually using RC Pro, never tried RC-N1, will keep eye on signal bar in the future...
2022-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules