Issues with RC-N1 using on Samsung phones?
1241 7 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDKhairul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1619301 ft
Bangladesh

Is it a global problem for samsung phones having issues with the Fly app? My Galaxy m12 has to be restarted before every flight or it wont show the Go FLY button on the app (remote connects to the drone, but phone does not connect to the remote)
2022-6-18
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok you could completely ignore this comment if you'd like but what I may suggest is that you join the light side and by that I mean getting an iPhone.
2022-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have used the Samsung Note 10, S21 Ultra and the S22 Ultra (all with snapdragon processors) and had no issues with having to restart the phone before each flight.  

Is your phone on the compatibility list for the DJI Fly App?  If not it might work but just not be optimized. Check compatibility list here.

You could try uninstalling the Fly App and deleting all the associated files and folders on your phone.  Back them up FIRST though so you don't lose your flight logs.  Restart phone and then reinstall the latest version of the Fly App which is 1.6.6 and see if that clears up your issue.  When you go to the DJI Fly App download site (link above) it still shows 1.6.4 but when you download you get 1.6.6.

Hope this helps.  

2022-6-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-18 23:35
Ok you could completely ignore this comment if you'd like but what I may suggest is that you join the light side and by that I mean getting an iPhone.

Fred, that's not a very helpful reply.  Some people come on the forum to get help and saying buy an iPhone is not trying to solve their issue.  Just my point of view.  Personally, I have no desire to go to the dark side (iOS).

Have a nice day.
2022-6-19
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-19 04:21
Fred, that's not a very helpful reply.  Some people come on the forum to get help and saying buy an iPhone is not trying to solve their issue.  Just my point of view.  Personally, I have no desire to go to the dark side (iOS).

Have a nice day.

Well did you see the first part of my comment “you can completely dis regard this comment” and no IOS is the light side as its better quality.
2022-6-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-19 07:12
Well did you see the first part of my comment “you can completely dis regard this comment” and no IOS is the light side as its better quality.

It's all good, not trying to stir anything up.  

You say light side and I say dark side.  I just prefer open source as opposed to proprietary.  

Have a wonderful day Fred Fred Fred.
2022-6-19
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-19 07:21
It's all good, not trying to stir anything up.  

You say light side and I say dark side.  I just prefer open source as opposed to proprietary.  

Yeah no I understand as well I don’t want to steer anything up either I read what his problem is and I know a lot of people are having the same issue as well and I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon I just thought of saying something that I thought would be funny as I know a lot of people say Apples better or Samsung’s better I just like to take every opportunity to promote apple but honestly both are really great tech company’s and it just really comes down to preference.
2022-6-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-19 07:30
Yeah no I understand as well I don’t want to steer anything up either I read what his problem is and I know a lot of people are having the same issue as well and I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon I just thought of saying something that I thought would be funny as I know a lot of people say Apples better or Samsung’s better I just like to take every opportunity to promote apple but honestly both are really great tech company’s and it just really comes down to preference.

2022-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules