Perfect day for a mountain hike in Norway!
716 10 2022-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arctic Nature
Second Officer
Norway

Yesterday was one of those beautiful spring days that we ocasionally can have in Northern Norway! So while walking in a mountain valley outside Tromso city I used my DJI Mini 2 drone and DJI OM 5 gimbal to record these moments of beautiful nature and spring weather! Please enjoy!

2022-6-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2022-6-19
Use props
TaBarang
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47152 ft
Germany

Great shots of beautiful northern Norway! I enjoyed both video and audio: I noticed how skillful you mixed original audio ("atmo") with the general music audio, thus giving a more lively impression, very well done!
I wonder who lives in that cabin (about 2:25 minutes in). Must be pretty lonely, especially nowadays when visitors tend to send their drones instead of going up there themselves (kidding!).
2022-6-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Splendid footage.    That cabin is definitely off the grid and remote.  
2022-6-19
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely footage.
2022-6-19
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Beautiful nature. Norway is very hard to beat.
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wonderful footage! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-6-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Superb imagery. Thanks for the share.
2022-6-20
Use props
Arctic Nature
Second Officer
Norway

TaBarang Posted at 6-19 02:17
Great shots of beautiful northern Norway! I enjoyed both video and audio: I noticed how skillful you mixed original audio ("atmo") with the general music audio, thus giving a more lively impression, very well done!
I wonder who lives in that cabin (about 2:25 minutes in). Must be pretty lonely, especially nowadays when visitors tend to send their drones instead of going up there themselves (kidding!).

Thanks for your kind comment. The cabin is owned by the Norwegian Trekking Association and you can stay there for a night if you pay a small fee!
2022-6-20
Use props
TaBarang
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47152 ft
Germany

Arctic Nature Posted at 6-20 09:45
Thanks for your kind comment. The cabin is owned by the Norwegian Trekking Association and you can stay there for a night if you pay a small fee!

Thank you for the additional information! I'll take a stay in that cabin into consideration, it definitely looks charming! I know the Hardangervidda from a past hike but the Landscape around Tromsö in your video looks even more interesting!
2022-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, very nice video!
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now