Mini Se Camera Not Connecting to s22
1192 4 2022-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EDB88
New

United States

Good day friends. I just got a new Mini se. I have fully connected it to the controller  and drone to my phone. I am able to fly the drone but the video will not show on my phone. I have made sure that all permissions are granted / deleted and re downloaded DJI Fly. Can anyone help me figure this out?
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific version of the DJI Fly app are you using? We're you able to try to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue? In addition, could you please provide us a screenshot of the error message for proper documentation? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The S22 is not currently on the supported list - You can see supported devices here - https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_fn0CTGRccs8t
New

Australia

I have the same issue on my s22 ultra. Showing black screen on camera when connected. It works on my wife phone iPhone 12 plus Max. We will go on holiday next week and is there any firmware that can fix this issue so we can bring our drone to use next week.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32024 ft
El Salvador

Hey there. For those having issues with this, I tried this possible solution:

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I have a Samsung S22 Normal with Android 12, this guy on the video got a previous versions files, so I tried with the 1.5.1 (2025) version and whola, no more black screen, I give a try to a fly and it worked so far, let's hope it won't give any troubles
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules