Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OM4 MIMO S22 ULTRA ULTRA WIDE ISSUE
1880 1 2022-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zulhilmi
New

Malaysia

Hi, I just got myself a brand new S22 Ultra and thought to try it on my OM4, which I used previously with my S10+ device, which worked flawlessly.

But, there is a hiccup with my S22 Ultra. First, I was unaware that MIMO is now unavailable on the playstore, so I had to download the apk. But the issue is when I pair it with my S22 Ultra and get it up and running. I notice I can't zoom out to the S22 Ultra's ultra wide-angle camera. It's only able to use the 1x wide-angle camera, which is fine until I need to get an Ultra wide shot. I then switched back to my S10+ and connected it to the OM4, and I could now use the wide-angle camera.

Second, is this a thing now with the MIMO app? It seems that with my S22 Ultra, I can only record video in 30fps, even in 1080p and 720p. The phone records 4k 60fps, but MIMO doesn't allow recording with any of the available resolution options 4k, 1080, 720, higher than 30 fps. Very disappointing.

Is the app going under testing, or will there be an update for this soon?
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Zulhilmi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S22 Ultra) that you want to use on your DJI OM 4. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the S22 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI gimbal and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en5.pdf ). Thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules