2169 16 2022-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone had any experience with using any of the Rapid Chargers for the Mavic 3 Batteries. I had one of these for my Mavic 2 Pro and loved it. The ability to charge 4 battereis all at the same time plus the RC is fantastic.

Looking at:

Many thanks,
Houston

2022-6-19
Use props
Flormo2002
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I've been using the Airoka since it was first introduced for the Mavic 3. Works Great
2022-6-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I have the Hanatora for my 2S and it works very well.
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have inquiries. Have a good one!
2022-6-19
Use props
alanj49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251677 ft
United Kingdom

In the UK I am using a Lyongtech LCD Dispaly rapid charger and it works good for me
2022-6-21
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

alanj49@btinter Posted at 6-21 11:00
In the UK I am using a Lyongtech LCD Dispaly rapid charger and it works good for me

Not able to find this one. Hmmmm.
2022-6-21
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

CreativeSky Posted at 6-21 11:49
Not able to find this one. Hmmmm.

Same as the Hanatora. Get that one from Amazon.
2022-6-21
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Do you guys think these chargers are safe to use? I have always used DJI official chargers that charge sequentially. I think the official chargers also turn off after charging is finished...
2022-6-21
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 6-21 16:36
Do you guys think these chargers are safe to use? I have always used DJI official chargers that charge sequentially. I think the official chargers also turn off after charging is finished...

Mzp,

I have had a 3rd party charger for over 2 years now for my Mavic 2 PRO and have had no issues with the charger or the batteries. I am sure there are some sketchy ones out there and it can defiantly be a buyer beware scenario. This is why I am asking in here to make sure that the brands I have found others have used with success.
2022-6-21
Use props
Mattft86
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73081 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the Hanatora one works great.
2022-6-21
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CreativeSky Posted at 6-21 16:57
Mzp,

I have had a 3rd party charger for over 2 years now for my Mavic 2 PRO and have had no issues with the charger or the batteries. I am sure there are some sketchy ones out there and it can defiantly be a buyer beware scenario. This is why I am asking in here to make sure that the brands I have found others have used with success.

Thank you for the info CreativeSky. It does sound tempting to charge all 3 batteries in 90 minutes. I think the first charger you mentioned does that. Thinking I might get the first one as a secondary charger for my car. I have DC converter that converts cigarette adapter power output into regular 110 volts standard AC plug, thinking I could use that car power adapter with the first charger to charge my batteries while I am traveling in the car. It seems other people have mentioned that have been using the first adapter in your list with no issue. It seems the second adapter handles not 3 , but 4 batteries, but the each branch's amperage is lower and it charges all 4 batteries in 150 minutes, instead of 90 if not mistaken. But I think on the plus side it can charge 4 batteries simultaneously instead of the 3 for the first charger.

Thank you for the info, Mike.
2022-6-22
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mattft86 Posted at 6-21 23:26
I have the Hanatora one works great.

Thank you for the info Matt. Charging 4 batteries at the same time sounds tempting.

Best, Mike.
2022-6-22
Use props
Mattft86
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73081 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mzp Posted at 6-22 06:01
Thank you for the info Matt. Charging 4 batteries at the same time sounds tempting.

Best, Mike.

It is quick as well. The balancing is a good idea too.
2022-6-22
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mattft86 Posted at 6-22 06:40
It is quick as well. The balancing is a good idea too.

That's nice, glad to hear, it's a nice plus it comes with a balancing option.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-6-22
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hey Guys,

I got the Airoka charger as a secondary charger to use in my car (I have an adapter from cigarette lighter socket DC to AC 120 volts). I use DJI charger to charge at home. Wanted to ask what others think about using fast chargers such as Airoka as these chargers charge faster than DJI standard charger. I think Airoka charger all 3 batteries simultaneously in 90 minutes where DJI charger charger one a time and at a slower rate. I wonder if charging battery at a faster rate is safe for the battery and if it wouldn't decrease battery life overall. I've heard that it's better for batteries to be charged at lower amperage for longevity vs fast charging. Wanted to ask if people who use third party chargers noticed degrading in batteries lasting less than before.

Thanks in advance, Mike.
2022-6-30
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5906043 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may want to look at this tech. I've got one with the DJI 3 batt charge block and it is rapid.  DJI have incorporated the handshake software into the Mavic battries to allow rapid charging with GaN chargers without the risk of damaging the batteries.  

https://amzn.eu/d/f27Y6Yb
2022-7-1
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Webevision Posted at 7-1 07:04
You may want to look at this tech. I've got one with the DJI 3 batt charge block and it is rapid.  DJI have incorporated the handshake software into the Mavic battries to allow rapid charging with GaN chargers without the risk of damaging the batteries.  

https://amzn.eu/d/f27Y6Yb

Thank you Webevision, that is good news that DJI has handshake with quick chargers, it seem this way the battery supports quick charge fully. I also like this device you shared it seems you can plugin any USB / USB-C device and get power delivery / quick charge using it.

Thank you for sharing, Mike.
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules