Mastershot templates missing?
3306 6 2022-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nt8oy5JFlhNz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80364 ft
Austria

I can’t create a mastershot because there are no templates visible in the fly app. Any ideas what’s wrong?
16DBFD7D-15A7-44FA-8C2E-5F2C981789AE.png
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? You may download the said software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-19
Use props
ChrisGraz
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 17:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? You may download the said software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, the new installation brought no change. I use version 1.6.6 from the iOS App Store.
2022-6-20
Use props
ChrisGraz
lvl.1
Austria

Solved

In case anyone else encounters this problem, I found out why the templates weren't showing:
For some reason, my mastershot was canceled at minute 1:17 and therefore no template could be applied. If the mastershot recording can be completed to the end, everything works.
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ChrisGraz Posted at 6-20 08:40
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, the new installation brought no change. I use version 1.6.6 from the iOS App Store.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_g48NgHhybanl
New
Flight distance : 104393 ft
United States

I have the same problem. A lot of missing templates.
I have:
•uninstalled and reinstalled the iOS app
•installed all updates shown at the main screen
•tap each template to see if they can be downloaded

Nothing had worked so far.
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_HPOenCCZcqBV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1540328 ft
Jamaica

djiuser_g48NgHhybanl Posted at 12-18 06:46
I have the same problem. A lot of missing templates.
I have:
•uninstalled and reinstalled the iOS app

The retro template freezes up the app for me using android version 1.9.0 flying the air2s
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules