Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360 Stitching Line
1000 8 2022-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gq626x3Yvf23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14728 ft
Australia

Just notice my Mini 3 creates a very noticeable stitching line on 360 photos. Please can this be addressed in a future update?
5FF361ED-E2E9-4249-A783-23195A311AE6.jpeg
2022-6-19
Use props
Bussty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

I think easiest way to fix this is to stitch manually using PTGUI, Microsoft ICE, Panorama Studio, Lightroom etc.

You can always edit a stitch line in something like Affinity Photo using an Equirectangular projection.

DJI make great drones but they aren't software experts when it comes to stitching 360 panos.

Good luck!
2022-6-19
Use props
Tuxtard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

I think that this is a consequence of 12mp photo vignetting. When they fix vignetting this should fall into place as well.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_gq626x3Yvf23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14728 ft
Australia

Bussty Posted at 6-19 12:11
I think easiest way to fix this is to stitch manually using PTGUI, Microsoft ICE, Panorama Studio, Lightroom etc.

You can always edit a stitch line in something like Affinity Photo using an Equirectangular projection.

Agreed but would be nice if they could give their software a tickle rather than users having to use another 3rd party package to do something they sell as a drone feature!
2022-6-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is an irritation. Ideally it would not be necessary to have to resort to third party Apps to correct this.
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We will forward this to our designated team for further attention. For now, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device (if you are not using the RC that has a built-in screen) and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1851703 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 17:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We will forward this to our designated team for further attention. For now, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device (if you are not using the RC that has a built-in screen) and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Stephen i respect your advice but you keep telling customers to uninstall the app and then reinstall it. Id rather you have answers than suggestions.
2022-6-19
Use props
sbonev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

Tuxtard Posted at 6-19 12:12
I think that this is a consequence of 12mp photo vignetting. When they fix vignetting this should fall into place as well.

i don't think it is due to vignetting - this is different exposure in photos due to lightning conditions. in any way the autostitcher in the dji fly app is beyond cr.ppy hence i don's see why anybody uses it. It is a lot better to do manually the stitching yourself in a 3rd party app. results are 100 times better and perfect especially if you add couple of verticals to the mix.  
2022-6-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Exposure changes or vignetting.
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now