• >>>
United Kingdom

Heliguy has stock of Mini3 again.  

https://www.heliguy.com/products/dji-mini-3-pro-dji-rc-combo
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just ordered mine - it should arrive tomorrow
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

And just as quickly sold out again.  Seems Mr. B. got one while they were still available.

SO.jpg
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 01:33

Appears you ordered yours just in time as they are sold out again at Heliguy..  

2022-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 01:33

Well done Mr B.  
2022-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-20 03:25
And just as quickly sold out again.  Seems Mr. B. got one while they were still available.

Absolutely shocking DT. That was very quick.  
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-20 03:26
Appears you ordered yours just in time as they are sold out again at Heliguy..

Strike while the iron is hot
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just in time it seems  
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-20 03:45
Absolutely shocking DT. That was very quick.

Would be interesting to know how many they sold in such short order.  
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 04:06
Strike while the iron is hot

You sure did.  

When you decided to jump off the fence you did it quickly and took advantage of an opportunity.  Bet you can't hardly wait until tomorrow to get your hands on the Mini 3 Pro.  Will take a bit of time to get it charged up, firmware updated, etc.  Don't forget to keep a fan handy to keep it cool during the FW update.  It does tend to heat up quickly as it has no fan and the heat sync is on the bottom portion of the drone and sits barely above the surface the drone sits on so it doesn't dissipate the heat very well while being stationary.
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-20 04:53
You sure did.  

When you decided to jump off the fence you did it quickly and took advantage of an opportunity.  Bet you can't hardly wait until tomorrow to get your hands on the Mini 3 Pro.  Will take a bit of time to get it charged up, firmware updated, etc.  Don't forget to keep a fan handy to keep it cool during the FW update.  It does tend to heat up quickly as it has no fan and the heat sync is on the bottom portion of the drone and sits barely above the surface the drone sits on so it doesn't dissipate the heat very well while being stationary.

I have a stainless steel plate I can perch it on to dissipate some of the heat at least. Might have to invest in a mini-fan from the hardware shop.
2022-6-20
Use props
Mechanism
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Its a bit sad (to me anyway) that quite a few of the fly more kits and drones seem to be being bought to sell on Ebay
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 05:06
I have a stainless steel plate I can perch it on to dissipate some of the heat at least. Might have to invest in a mini-fan from the hardware shop.

I used a fan out of an old laptop and mounted it so it can blow air directly into the front near the camera.  Seems to work enough to keep it from overheating and shutting down (as some have reported).  
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-20 11:37
I used a fan out of an old laptop and mounted it so it can blow air directly into the front near the camera.  Seems to work enough to keep it from overheating and shutting down (as some have reported).

I'll see what I can find in the electronics junkbox.
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 11:39
I'll see what I can find in the electronics junkbox.

I try to always keep a few handy items around that I might be able to recycle into something useful.  Can't keep much as I do have limited space on the boat.  After all I do have to have space for my beer fridges.  
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-20 11:48
I try to always keep a few handy items around that I might be able to recycle into something useful.  Can't keep much as I do have limited space on the boat.  After all I do have to have space for my beer fridges.

I can see how that would leave things a little cramped
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 11:53
I can see how that would leave things a little cramped

You know, I just have to keep my priorities set.

One never knows if they will get marooned on a remote island and needs something to keep your thirst down.    

Wasn't that kind of like Gilligan's Island?
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-20 11:57
You know, I just have to keep my priorities set.

One never knows if they will get marooned on a remote island and needs something to keep your thirst down.   

Never saw that - but from the online description, maybe the later series "LOST" was based on the same idea.
2022-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 04:10
Just in time it seems

Yes,  does make me wonder how many they had in stock.  did you get the fly more too?
2022-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mechanism Posted at 6-20 06:43
Its a bit sad (to me anyway) that quite a few of the fly more kits and drones seem to be being bought to sell on Ebay

Curious,  I got mine on the 17th May and for most of the month Id been checking eBay to see if I get flymore or batteries and I didn't see any come up in that time,  which I thought tells you have rare they were here.
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-20 23:01
Yes,  does make me wonder how many they had in stock.  did you get the fly more too?

I think they've been filling back-orders with the stock they received on 6th June, and then published any leftover stock to enquirers by email - maybe only a couple of units.  Lucky I reacted quickly.
Waiting a while for the Flymore kit.
2022-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 23:27
I think they've been filling back-orders with the stock they received on 6th June, and then published any leftover stock to enquirers by email - maybe only a couple of units.  Lucky I reacted quickly.
Waiting a while for the Flymore kit.

I was disappointed by the bag on the fly more,  it looks at a distance the same as the Mini2 bag but its much cheaper construction.  
2022-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-20 23:41
I was disappointed by the bag on the fly more,  it looks at a distance the same as the Mini2 bag but its much cheaper construction.

I shall get the hard case and a couple of extra batteries, the charger unit and spare props, and not bother with the Flymore kit.
2022-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 12:21
Never saw that - but from the online description, maybe the later series "LOST" was based on the same idea.

Ahh, could have been.  
2022-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 23:48
I shall get the hard case and a couple of extra batteries, the charger unit and spare props, and not bother with the Flymore kit.

Mr. B. I got the below hard case.  It holds up to 6 batteries.  There is a pre-cut slot under where the drone goes to hold ND filters.  Under the RC there is room to store wall charger, extra props, screwdriver, etc.  Also has a slot for extra sticks.

M3ProHardCase.jpg
2022-6-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-21 05:34
Mr. B. I got the below hard case.  It holds up to 6 batteries.  There is a pre-cut slot under where the drone goes to hold ND filters.  Under the RC there is room to store wall charger, extra props, screwdriver, etc.  Also has a slot for extra sticks.

That does look the business
2022-6-21
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 6-21 05:45

IMO I prefer this - the controller can stay with sticks on - and the overall case has a smaller footprint.

Had one for my mini 2 - they are excellent cases and very durable.

Mini 3 explorer case
2022-6-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Satureyes Posted at 6-21 05:47
IMO I prefer this - the controller can stay with sticks on - and the overall case has a smaller footprint.

Had one for my mini 2 - they are excellent cases and very durable.

I do like the idea of being able to leave the sticks connected - they're so easy to lose.
I modified the case of my Mini One slightly so that I can do just that.
And smaller is better too.
Also, it's a good deal cheaper than the one advertised (and Out of Stock) by Heliguy
Thanks for the tip
2022-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-21 05:45

I normally buy Nanuk cases but they didn't know when they would get one out specifically for the Mini 3 Pro so I bought this case and it turned out really nice.  It is well made and nothing moves around inside it.  Best of all the price is right.
2022-6-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-21 07:03
I normally buy Nanuk cases but they didn't know when they would get one out specifically for the Mini 3 Pro so I bought this case and it turned out really nice.  It is well made and nothing moves around inside it.  Best of all the price is right.

There are smaller alternatives, which would be better for me.
2022-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-21 07:22
There are smaller alternatives, which would be better for me.

I hear you.  I went for protection vice miniature but his case really isn't that big.  It's half the size of my Air 2S hard case.  
2022-6-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-21 12:48
I hear you.  I went for protection vice miniature but his case really isn't that big.  It's half the size of my Air 2S hard case.

The one I had my eye on is out of stock until 30th June.
Once again I'll bide my time - I have a spare Benneton camera case that will serve for now .
2022-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 6-20 23:48

I went with the fly more as the price for the bit individually worked out slightly more even if you leave out the bag cost and of course the bits weren't available individually.
2022-6-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-21 22:02
I went with the fly more as the price for the bit individually worked out slightly more even if you leave out the bag cost and of course the bits weren't available individually.

Good point. And when I have enough I'll order a FMK direct from DJI
2022-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 6-21 22:16
Good point. And when I have enough I'll order a FMK direct from DJI

That's a good plan.    have you listed the Mini1 yet?
2022-6-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-21 22:33
That's a good plan.    have you listed the Mini1 yet?

No - I thought it would be churlish to kick him out so soon after the arrival of his little brother
And then there's the consideration of sending batteries through the courrier system
I may hang onto it for a while longer - I just dont want any sibling rivalry though
2022-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-21 12:52
The one I had my eye on is out of stock until 30th June.
Once again I'll bide my time - I have a spare Benneton camera case that will serve for now .

Anything beats the cheap quality bag that came with the FMK.  You didn't rush on getting the Mini 3 Pro so need to rush on getting the case you really want.
2022-6-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-22 05:27
Anything beats the cheap quality bag that came with the FMK.  You didn't rush on getting the Mini 3 Pro so need to rush on getting the case you really want.

Exactly so
2022-6-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I do admire your ability to refrain from compulsive buying.
2022-6-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules