361 3 2022-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Today i made panaroma sphere the first was ok but whene i try to make the second its did stop after 3 procent after a minut i try to make a photo and it stops it flew back with out a problem (was 750 meters away) ihad no signal problems with the rc (was in fcc mode) and was making screen recording.
on the sd was no files of it only the sphere i did make before
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Andre vd Weide. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know if you have received an error message or and error code on the DJI Fly application when this happened and kindly please try checking if the firmware or your DJI Mini 3 Pro and your DJI RC is both updated to the latest one? Thank you.
2022-6-20
Use props
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-20 21:30
Hello there Andre vd Weide. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know if you have received an error message or and error code on the DJI Fly application when this happened and kindly please try checking if the firmware or your DJI Mini 3 Pro and your DJI RC is both updated to the latest one? Thank you.

there was no error message and the version was the last versions of controller and drone i keep n eye on it if it happens again. Now first get my sdcard holder repaird on the rc
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Andre vd Weide Posted at 6-20 22:46
there was no error message and the version was the last versions of controller and drone i keep n eye on it if it happens again. Now first get my sdcard holder repaird on the rc

Hi there Andre vd Weide. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules