Return to camera view after accessing menu
1521 6 2022-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6734af78
lvl.1
United States

I am using an iPhone SE2 with my mini2. If I access the setup and options menu by tapping on the 3 dots, the menus fill my entire screen. How do I get back to the camera view without closing out the dji app and re- opening?
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-6-20
Use props
Lloyd5693
lvl.2
Australia

Yip that happened to me once as I can’t see  , LOL Make your phones “text size” smaller as if it’s to big it “zooms” in
2022-6-20
Use props
fans6734af78
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-20 21:36
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, however I am not able to use a different mobile device. I did make my text as small as possible as mentioned in another reply but it made no difference. Can you add a return or exit button to the menu screen?
2022-6-23
Use props
dnddad324
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

I also have the iPhone SE 2020. Because of it's small screen size, the settings menu on the DJI Fly app ends up taking almost the whole screen. On the very left hand side of the screen is a thin line between the settings menu and the edge of the screen. (see photo 1) semini2_Moment.jpg
I use my left thumb to tap the area and close the settings menu. It only takes me one or two tries to close the menu. Here's a screen recording...

On a 'normal' size screen, that thin area is much larger. (photo 2) Tapping the camera view closes the settings menu. Since the iPhone SE 2020's screen is so much smaller, the menu almost completely cuts the camera view off. But there is just enough to be able to close the settings menu.
scshot.png

Hope this helps!!!

2022-6-23
Use props
fans6734af78
lvl.1
United States

dnddad324 Posted at 6-23 10:30
I also have the iPhone SE 2020. Because of it's small screen size, the settings menu on the DJI Fly app ends up taking almost the whole screen. On the very left hand side of the screen is a thin line between the settings menu and the edge of the screen. (see photo 1)[view_image]
I use my left thumb to tap the area and close the settings menu. It only takes me one or two tries to close the menu. Here's a screen recording...

[Image]

Thanks. I’ll have to look more closely. I might not be seeing it since I have a screen protector installed. Happy Flying!!
2022-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans6734af78 Posted at 6-23 05:21
Thanks for the reply, however I am not able to use a different mobile device. I did make my text as small as possible as mentioned in another reply but it made no difference. Can you add a return or exit button to the menu screen?

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. I will forward these matter to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules