Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air 2s Linking problems
938 4 2022-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GcB73AWIbqIx
lvl.2
United States

Purchased Air2s and RC pro combo two months ago, worked perfect until I crashed it on the side of a mountain Saturday, so I bought a new Air2s that came with a standard controller witch I won't use. But I'm having problems pairing my old RC pro with my new Air 2s. Tried both ways to link them several times but it just times out. Any suggestions
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please update the firmware of both to the latest? Please download DJI Assistant 2 from our website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/air-2s
If the issue persists, please screenshot the firmware version of DJI RC Pro and DJI Air2s for us. Thanks!
2022-6-20
Use props
MHM
lvl.4

United States

Have you removed and un bind  the crashed air 2S from your DJI account and RC Pro Controller.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_GcB73AWIbqIx
lvl.2
United States

MHM Posted at 6-22 14:16
Have you removed and un bind  the crashed air 2S from your DJI account and RC Pro Controller.

Hello
No I have not. I'm afraid to remove that device (Air 2s) from my account, thinking I might lose the find my drone map and crash data if I link in my new Air 2s. I'm going up this Friday to try and find the drone. I ran out of daylight the day I crashed it but its on my land and should be able to find it if the GPS coordinates are  accurate. when I got back home the night of the crash I looked at the find my drone app on the RC Pro and it showed a perfect satellite view of the drones location, there's no internet or phone service at the property. I have a Garmin, guess I could do it that way. But  do you know if I can have two Air 2s on the same RC pro and select between the two without losing data?
Thanks for your reply
Dale

2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_GcB73AWIbqIx
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_GcB73AWIbqIx Posted at 6-22 21:17
Hello
No I have not. I'm afraid to remove that device (Air 2s) from my account, thinking I might lose the find my drone map and crash data if I link in my new Air 2s. I'm going up this Friday to try and find the drone. I ran out of daylight the day I crashed it but its on my land and should be able to find it if the GPS coordinates are  accurate. when I got back home the night of the crash I looked at the find my drone app on the RC Pro and it showed a perfect satellite view of the drones location, there's no internet or phone service at the property. I have a Garmin, guess I could do it that way. But  do you know if I can have two Air 2s on the same RC pro and select between the two without losing data?
Thanks for your reply

I also was able to fly the new Air 2s with the basic controller that came with the drone. I'm sure I can link it with the RC Pro.
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules