Need to cross check the Originality of the Mavic Air 2S before bu..
861 4 2022-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XplorerDinesh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170030 ft
India

Hello DJI Team,

I am buying a Mavic Air 2S Fly more combo Drone from a store. The box is in opened state and the dealer is saying its a fresh piece and just flown twice to check whether everything is working fine. As in my country DJI is not official, i cannot check and confirm the authenticity of the drone and the sellers' information.
Here is the Drone seriel no and details [Attached].
Could you please cross check in your database whether this drone is a new one and manufactured & sold recently with no repair requests.
It will be very helpful, if you crosscheck and let me know the details, as the price deal by the seller is very attractive and i dont want to miss out on this.
Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh
Youtube.com/XplorerDinesh

SerialNo

SerialNo
2022-6-21
Use props
XplorerDinesh
lvl.4
India

Its kind of URGENT if DJI can reply immediately on this. Emailed you guys the same request.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there XplorerDinesh. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may check the activation information of the said DJI drone from this DJI Link ( https://service.dji.com/active/search?site=brandsite&from=nav ). I hope this cann help you as well. Thank you.
2022-6-21
Use props
XplorerDinesh
lvl.4
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-21 00:33
Hello there XplorerDinesh. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may check the activation information of the said DJI drone from this DJI Link ( https://service.dji.com/active/search?site=brandsite&from=nav ). I hope this cann help you as well. Thank you.

Thank you
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there XplorerDinesh. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules