Brand new Osmo Action - cant charge?
2506 4 2022-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fcloutier
lvl.1

Turkey

Just received a brand new Osmo Action this morning. I put the battery in, and when I plug the camera, the LED indicator turns red for about 2 seconds, then turns off.

The battery does not seem to be charging (if I disconnect the USB the device turns off immediately)

Is this a known problem? Did I buy a lemon?
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fcloutier. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different USB adapter charger with the specifications of 5V 2A to see if your DJI Osmo Action will take in charge. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

2022-6-21
Use props
fcloutier
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-21 00:54
Hello there fcloutier. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different USB adapter charger with the specifications of 5V 2A to see if your DJI Osmo Action will take in charge. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

[view_image]

Brought it to a local DJI Authorized store, they told me they don't service the Osmo Action anymore, but they had batteries on hand. Had them try charging it with a different battery and it charges fine

Conclusion, you shipped me an Osmo Action with a dud battery

Bought 2 more in case, so I can actually use it now
2022-6-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

if the bat fell below its  3.7vdc (lets say) kiss the bat good bye
2022-6-21
Use props
NJH
New

United Kingdom

I have just recieved my order today, the Osmo Action 3 with the battery pack and 1x extra battery
the problem is, I have charged both batteries but when complete, they only register on the Osmo Action as 94% charged, used both for a bit so the battery would drain
charged them both, and same thing, registers as (94% charged) when using the battery charging pack
I have tried charging in both the Osmo Action itself and the battery charging pack, the Osmo Action registers 100% only if you charge the batteries in the unit itself not in the charging pack.
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules