3102 13 2022-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snipes_Blaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510217 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,  I recently brought a DJI mavic Air 2S,  DJI FPV and also DJI action 2.  How do I bound these drones/ cam to my DJI account ?  I have done the Air 2S, but it is not showing under my name on the forum, or the flight data is not syncing through.

air 2S.jpg
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please send us the SN  of the unit?
2022-6-21
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-21 05:03
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please send us the SN  of the unit?

Hi Wanda SN is 3YTBJP00305UB for the Air 2S.  Shall I also send the SN of the FPV and Action 2?
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Snipes_Blaster Posted at 6-21 05:05
Hi Wanda SN is 3YTBJP00305UB for the Air 2S.  Shall I also send the SN of the FPV and Action 2?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please activate your drone with this DJI Account and then it would be shown on the page normally, make sure the activated account should be the same as your Forum Account.
2022-6-21
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-21 05:20
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please activate your drone with this DJI Account and then it would be shown on the page normally.

Hi I think this has been activated already.  I brought this second hand, could this be the problem ?
2022-6-21
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Snipes_Blaster Posted at 6-21 08:30
Hi I think this has been activated already.  I brought this second hand, could this be the problem ?

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. Only the activated account is constant with the Forum account can the product avatar be shown on the profile. We are sorry for your inconvenience again.
2022-6-21
Use props
fansd9468008
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70948 ft
Romania

Hi!

I have the same problem, my new DJI FPV Drone with S/N 37QBK4GBD1018X is missing from DJI Fly App. No fly records, no other data, nothing.
Can you hel me? Thanks.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansd9468008 Posted at 1-24 13:01
Hi!

I have the same problem, my new DJI FPV Drone with S/N 37QBK4GBD1018X is missing from DJI Fly App. No fly records, no other data, nothing.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean the flight records in the data center?
Please make sure that you use the same account and synchronize the data.
2023-1-24
Use props
ovidiu.stf
lvl.1
Romania

I have the DJI Fly App installed on IPhone with this DJI Account and on tab "Account and Device" I have just the DJI Mini 3 Pro, the new DJI FPV is missing.
The DJI FPV was activated with this DJI account and it's working fine.
Thanks!
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ovidiu.stf Posted at 1-24 23:21
[view_image]
I have the DJI Fly App installed on IPhone with this DJI Account and on tab "Account and Device" I have just the DJI Mini 3 Pro, the new DJI FPV is missing.
The DJI FPV was activated with this DJI account and it's working fine.

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. This binding function is required for DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service. Since the DJI FPV drone does not have flyaway coverage, the binding function is not available. It is normal. Please do not be concerned.  
2023-1-25
Use props
ovidiu.stf
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-25 04:03
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. This binding function is required for DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service. Since the DJI FPV drone does not have flyaway coverage, the binding function is not available. It is normal. Please do not be concerned.

sure! You found the problem
2023-1-25
Use props
ovidiu.stf
lvl.1
Romania

You don't need to select the FPV drone from the app, once the goggles are connected to the phone and the goggles, drone and controller are powered on, the app will automatically detect everything.
SOLUTION! I found this on other thread forum.dji.com
It works!

If the app isn't seeing it, then most likely you have the connection set up wrong.

Plug the OTG cable INTO THE GOGGLES, then plug the USB-A to USB-C cable to the OTG cable, and plug the USB-C end of the cable into your phone.

If you reverse the connection (phone -> OTG cable -> USB cable -> goggles), it won't work! It has to be goggles -> OTG cable -> USB cable -> phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWjV5JvFpY

Thanks!
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ovidiu.stf Posted at 1-25 11:02
You don't need to select the FPV drone from the app, once the goggles are connected to the phone and the goggles, drone and controller are powered on, the app will automatically detect everything.
SOLUTION! I found this on other thread forum.dji.com
It works!

Sorry if I misunderstood your issue. If you would to see the DJI FPV show up on the Device Management page as DJI Mini3 pro above, you need to connect your Goggles and drone to the phone first.
If you bound DJI Mini3 pro or others that can enjoy DJI FLY APP Flyaway replacement services, you can check all those information even if you do not connect the drone.
We saw that you have found the solution. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2023-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules