lvl.1
Ireland

Mini SE
- Aircraft Firmware: 01.02.0100
- RC Firmware: 01.00.0602

Iphone SE:
- IOS 15.5 (19F77)
- Djifly App 1.6.6

I have paired the RC to the drone, and get a successful take off and flight.

I will periodically lose video feed and get a message the Aircraft not connected, but I can still control the drone via the RC.
This makes me feel this may be an issue with the app not being able to re-establish is connection and not an issue with the RC -> Drone connection.

Any advice?
I will try with an Android device as soon as I can get one to try with.

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? You may download the said software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-6-21
Use props
chukaman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32746 ft
South Africa

Is this supposed to work with Mini SE's? I tried on Mac and Windows and neither would see my Mini SE at all

EDIT: I see that I had been trying with version 2.1.9. I'm going to give 2.1.10 a shot. Exciting times!

2022-7-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you certain the message is " Aircraft not connected" ?
2022-7-3
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

This is probably an issue with the cable that connects the remote and the phone. Also, if you're using a phone case, try removing that during the flight.
2022-7-3
Use props
n0lant0my
lvl.1
Ireland

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-3 13:35
Are you certain the message is " Aircraft not connected" ?

Yes, all the while still controlable  via the RC
2022-7-4
Use props
n0lant0my
lvl.1
Ireland

Yaros1 Posted at 7-3 13:42
This is probably an issue with the cable that connects the remote and the phone. Also, if you're using a phone case, try removing that during the flight.

I since tested with an android phone & an iphone 11 and not seen this issue.
2022-7-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

n0lant0my Posted at 7-4 00:44
Yes, all the while still controlable  via the RC

Well that would be a problem because if the message is "aircraft is disconnected..." from what else can the drone disconnect except the controller.
As far as I know and in terms of when the drone is in flight, the ONLY connection the drone has with anything is the connection to the controller and if the controller loses that connection it can not control the drone. There is no DIRECT connection between the drone/aircraft and the phone/app.

The message that relates to the App/Phone disconnecting from the controller differs.
There may also be a specific message that relates to the loss of video signal connection between the drone and the controller.

Can you post a screen capture of the message?
Can you upload the logs of a flight were this occurs to Phantomhelp's log viewer and then post the URL of the resulting page?
2022-7-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yaros1 Posted at 7-3 13:42

Yaros, a disconnection between the controller and phone/app produces a different message.
2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules