1290 9 2022-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andre vd Weide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

i been waiting now for 1 month for fly more kit and lens pack and wide lens i orded here local t the dji dealer
2022-6-21
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In my view you are always far better buying from a shop or Amazon etc. Buying direct from DJI never tends to end well.

I suspect too many people are interested in the £1.50 they might have accrued in credit
2022-6-21
Use props
Przemo_RBK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217333 ft
Poland

My Mini3 ordered on May 23rd arrived Jun 17th, 8 days earlier than DJI delivery date shown when ordering. Fly more kit ordered May 26th and already shipped.
2022-6-21
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Just got mail from Dji, Fly more kit is shipped and whitin 1hour DHL delivery confirming for 24 June.
0rdered 03June and initial delivery for 15July, so they are making a progress of 3 weeks!
Has to come from Netherlands, so Andre, bet you will get yours soon!
Mini 3 Pro was also delivered 1 week before initial delivery date.
2022-6-21
Use props
Isoprufen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79249 ft
United States

I'm in the US and ordered the Fly More Kit on May 15 and haven't received shipping notice yet.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Isoprufen Posted at 6-21 09:07
I'm in the US and ordered the Fly More Kit on May 15 and haven't received shipping notice yet.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We just checked your order through your registered email. Your order has been created Shipping Label. Please check whether there is a notification in your inox. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-6-21
Use props
David Quinn
New
United States

I’m in the US , ordered the fly more kit on May 23rd, and have not gotten any ship date yet, Can and admin find out when this kit can be shipped? Thanks!
2022-6-25
Use props
Andre vd Weide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have got it this week the fmk now waiting on the wide and other lenses orded 20 may and a extra battery which also local orded orded this month
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

David Quinn Posted at 6-25 17:09
I’m in the US , ordered the fly more kit on May 23rd, and have not gotten any ship date yet, Can and admin find out when this kit can be shipped? Thanks!

Hi, there. We are sorry for the delay. Please note that your order has been packaged and is ready to be sent out. Sorry again for the delay.
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Andre vd Weide Posted at 6-25 20:38
I have got it this week the fmk now waiting on the wide and other lenses orded 20 may and a extra battery which also local orded orded this month

Hi, there. Since you ordered the products locally, we cannot access to your order information. Hope you receive them ASAP.
2022-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules