1040 17 2022-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Anamorphic ND 16 HLG using freewell filters. Sunset shot at the end..

2022-6-21
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and have not tried yet.  Looking forward to learning about them more because I did order before really understanding my use case.  I did just want to see how their  wide angle lense compared to DJI, and like that they have ND filters for the wide angle.  : )
2022-6-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TonyPHX Posted at 6-21 16:49
I just got mine in the mail yesterday and have not tried yet.  Looking forward to learning about them more because I did order before really understanding my use case.  I did just want to see how their  wide angle lense compared to DJI, and like that they have ND filters for the wide angle.  : )

I have used their Anamorphic filters on pocket 1/2 and Air2 , its nice they come with ND filters. Haven’t tried the wide yet, it is wider than dji WA.
2022-6-21
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Works really good hallmark, I was actually looking at those lenses but wanted to get a polarized filter first.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Hallmark. We appreciate you for sharing this magnificent footage that you captured with the said accessory. Great work! Thank you for your continued support.
2022-6-21
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-21 16:58
I have used their Anamorphic filters on pocket 1/2 and Air2 , its nice they come with ND filters. Haven’t tried the wide yet, it is wider than dji WA.

I wondered about that.  I had not really explored specifications before purchasing.  Upon visually inspecting the wide angle from Freewell, it seemed much more substantial.  Glad to hear I have a new treat to look forward to!
2022-6-21
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Nice video by the way.  The music hits great.  At 2:14 when the gimbal looks up slightly, I like that move.  Adding motion skyward after an extended peaceful forward flight is a nice move I can see myself copying.
2022-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's a really nice effect Hallmark.
2022-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Impressive demo hallmark.    Love the footage and background music.  Sunset shot at the end was magnificent.
2022-6-22
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the demo Hallmark. That footage looks great and the lens looks very tempting to buy. It also comes with ND filter option, which is fantastic.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-6-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mzp Posted at 6-22 06:05
Thank you for the demo Hallmark. That footage looks great and the lens looks very tempting to buy. It also comes with ND filter option, which is fantastic.

Thanks, Mike.

You have to buy the kit IE anamorphic wide and 4 ND filters. I haven’t shot photos with them yet but so far they look like good quality.
I do have a set of Ulanzi anamorphic and wide they don’t come with ND filters though I suspect we might see this soon. I’m not using them so if anyone is looking for a set I will send them on. I can vouch for the quality they are excellent. See video below and yes they’re free.

2022-6-22
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-22 06:18
You have to buy the kit IE anamorphic wide and 4 ND filters. I haven’t shot photos with them yet but so far they look like good quality.
I do have a set of Ulanzi anamorphic and wide they don’t come with ND filters though I suspect we might see this soon. I’m not using them so if anyone is looking for a set I will send them on. I can vouch for the quality they are excellent. See video below and yes they’re free.

Thank you for the info Hallmark and the offer. I am thinking to get the kit you mentioned for my drone, especially since it comes with ND filters. I can't view web videos at work, but thank you for sharing.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-6-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 6-21 22:47
That's a really nice effect Hallmark.

Cheers thank you.
2022-6-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-22 04:46
Impressive demo hallmark.    Love the footage and background music.  Sunset shot at the end was magnificent.

Cheers thank you Sir.
2022-6-22
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Nice video Hallmark. This lens gives it a very pleasant effect, nice video as well, like how you did a reveal of the ocean in the beginning and the ocean camera pan is very pleasant to the eye with this lens.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-6-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're very welcome.
2022-6-22
Use props
DowntownRDB