DJI Fly v1.6.4&v1.6.6 crashing at start on Android 11, v1.6.1 works
1901 2 2022-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tanari_De
lvl.1
Germany

Dear All,

the DJI Fly App with Version 1.6.4 and 1.6.6 immediately crash on startup on my Android Device (Poco F3 with CrDroid 7.19 / Android 11). Version 1.6.1 of DJI Fly App works well. I have tried many possible solutions and none did work, i cant get v1.6.4 and v1.6.6 to work. Both Versions always crash on start. Is this a known issue? Is there any know work-around?

2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tanari_De. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Poco F3 with CrDroid 7.19 / Android 11 ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Poco F3 with CrDroid 7.19 / Android 11 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

2022-6-22
Use props
Tanari_De
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-22 01:31
Hello there Tanari_De. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Poco F3 with CrDroid 7.19 / Android 11 ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Poco F3 with CrDroid 7.19 / Android 11 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

[view_image]

Dear Stephen, thanks for your answer but swapping my mobile device is not an option for me. Also i do not understand why v.1.6.1 of DJI Fly does work and the newer Versions do not. Is there any LOG File created by the App that i can check for issues?
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules