Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Agras Gang!

Like many of you, I'm trying to figure out a better way to manage flight & mission data. I've been investigating DroneLogBook (https://www.dronelogbook.com/).  Since there isn't an "app store" on the Enterprise controller to download an app I reached out to their support.  They sent me the link for the Android APK file that would install the DLBSync software.  however, in order to use it and to sync it correctly, I have to know where the TXT log files are saved (the internal storage path).  When I asked them about it, they said, "You have to open the Android File explore to search for DJI TXT files. Then done, replicate the path on the Settings of DLB Sync app." Not super helpful. There are TONS of TXT files.  When I connect the controller to my PC and explore the files, and txt files I can see plenty, but the contents don't really tell me whether they are the correct files.

Has anyone used this product/service before?  Have you figured out the correct path?  Here's the "sample" location provided inside the software on the controller.

Screenshot_20220622-055549[1].png
2022-6-22
Use props
Aleksei Tatarnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10505 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm using a dronelogbook in Down Under, put I put all the flight details manually. Can't say it's perfect, the interface isn't user-friendly IMO. But it works for me, I find it more convenient than using paper.
2022-6-28
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Eeesh, while spreading fertilizer, that would be 200+ entries per day... unless you just summarize each day's flights into a single entry?
2022-7-6
Use props
Aleksei Tatarnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10505 ft
  • >>>
Australia

kapchur.us Posted at 7-6 10:37
Eeesh, while spreading fertilizer, that would be 200+ entries per day... unless you just summarize each day's flights into a single entry?

Yes, I just summarize it in a single entry, mentioning all the batteries used.
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules