Mavic Mini Battery Help/Advice
1021 5 2022-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NRH90
New

United Kingdom

Hi Guys/Gals

My first post on here, and unfortunately it's with an issue I'm having with one of the batteries for my Mavic Mini.

I haven't used the drone now for a number of months, it's been sat in the hard protective case with the batteries in the charging dock/pack and one battery in the drone itself. I know for a fact none of the batteries, the drone or the case have been dropped, nor where any of the mentioned items dropped when I last used the drone either.

Today I have taken the batteries out and placed them in the charging dock to re-charge them all. Two of the batteries have charged as they always have done, but one of them will not charge and is flashing the third and fourth LED lights at me three times in quick succession (I'm unable to attach a video to show this and the file size is too big).

I'm using all official DJI issued USB cable, charging dock and plug. So no dodgy aftermarker stuff.

Hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me please.

Thanks in advance
2022-6-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See if any of this helps:

https://techshift.net/how-do-i-reset-my-dji-battery/
2022-6-27
Use props
mirzaali
New

Pakistan

mirzaali

A laptop, laptop computer, or notebook computer is a small, portable personal computer (PC) with a screen and alphanumeric keyboard. Laptops typically have a clam shell form factor with the screen mounted on the inside of the upper lid and the keyboard. PC
2022-11-5
Use props
mirzaali
New

Pakistan

A computer is a digital electronic machine that can be programmed to carry out sequences of arithmetic or logical operations (computation) automatically. Modern computers can perform generic sets of operations known as programs. These programs enable computers to perform a wide range of tasks.
2022-11-5
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Yes I have this doubt too, interested to know as well.
2022-11-10
Use props
barinahoppe
New

India

iPhone stuck in extended network
2023-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules