Mini2 gimbal calibration error after newest firmware update!
3589 5 2022-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steven Parker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252402 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Updated my mini 2 to the latest firmware release a few days ago and received a gimbal calibration error after reboot. I initially put this down to general calibration for new firmware and carried out the IMU, Compass and gimbal auto calibration’s. All were listed as successful. However the error message for gimbal calibration error is still present. There was no error before the update and firmware download and install was successful in a flight ready state with no transfer issues or disconnections. The gimbal is in perfect working order and operates exactly as it had before the firmware update was applied, but the error message still remains even after successful acknowledgement of the calibration. I have included screen shots  of error and of gimbal calibration report.
8DD400FD-A8B3-4184-927C-793E63748F02.jpeg
C00DADB7-A0C7-42C8-BE42-F981FB9E7B8C.jpeg
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Steven Parker. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before getting an error message ( Code : 40011 ) on the the DJI Fly application did your DJI Mini 2 ever encounter a crash or hard landing? Kindly please try to restart the DJI drone and calibrate the gimbal once again to see if the issue will persist. If the issue persists, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-6-22
Use props
Steven Parker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252402 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-22 20:17
Hello there Steven Parker. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before getting an error message ( Code : 40011 ) on the the DJI Fly application did your DJI Mini 2 ever encounter a crash or hard landing? Kindly please try to restart the DJI drone and calibrate the gimbal once again to see if the issue will persist. If the issue persists, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
Thanks Stephen . I have already posted 2 or 3 requests prior to the forum post and I still haven’t heard from anyone other than yourself
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_1ppuxI4FaGjv
New
Flight distance : 73435 ft
Australia

Hi, I also am having the same problem this afternoon after doing the update. Please help.

Drone is only 2 weeks old
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Steven Parker Posted at 6-23 09:18
Thanks Stephen . I have already posted 2 or 3 requests prior to the forum post and I still haven’t heard from anyone other than yourself

Hi there Steven Parker. Thank you for the reply and for these information. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_1ppuxI4FaGjv Posted at 6-23 23:23
Hi, I also am having the same problem this afternoon after doing the update. Please help.

Drone is only 2 weeks old

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2 and thank you for reaching out. Did your DJI Mini 2 ever encounter a crash or hard landing before having this issue? Kindly please try to restart the DJI drone and calibrate the gimbal once again for us to be able to isolate the issue? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules