Feature request dji fly livestream bitrate
1349 3 2022-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kafisaQQkCmf
New
Flight distance : 42703 ft
South Africa

The IOS version can only do 1 or 2Mbps live stream  where the Android can do 5 or 3Mbps. Its a pity because YouTube recommends max bitrate between 6mbps on 1080p25/30 9mbps on 1080p50/60.

If I remember correctly the occusync link between your controller and mini 2 are about 8mbps if we could just get an 8mbps option to give my viewers  the best viewing experience.
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Fly application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-6-22
Use props
porez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 834098 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

same here please. any update? for example Mavic 3 enterprise with DJI Pilot 2 allows only 3mbit upload! crazy guys...
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

porez Posted at 9-23 12:55
same here please. any update? for example Mavic 3 enterprise with DJI Pilot 2 allows only 3mbit upload! crazy guys...

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules