395 3 2022-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3365075 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why does it take to long to repair my drone.  It was working fine until the last firmware theb the imu error started . Sent it back took ab age for dji to find it even though it was delivered to them on the 13 th of june .
So they finally check it 3 days ago it need a new inu and core board heatsink. All repairs under warrant not chareg.
I am not 23 days without my drone because if the firmware up and keep getting fobbed off asked to be patient,  well Dji im all out of patience.  

Please fix my drone and return  it or send me a replacement.  
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number. Please note that the overall repair process is estimated to take 5-7 working days excluding the shipping time and based on what I can see, the unit was successfully received by our receiving team last 2022/06/16. We understand how much you need this to be resolved. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback voiced out to our corresponding team. Thank you for your patience.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3365075 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 6-22 16:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number. Please note that the overall repair process is estimated to take 5-7 working days excluding the shipping time and based on what I can see, the unit was successfully received by our receiving team last 2022/06/16. We understand how much you need this to be resolved. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback voiced out to our corresponding team. Thank you for your patience.
Well its now the 27th and noting . I was lied to last week i was told the drone was repaired called this monring and its a different story.
The firmware update broke my drone if Dji cant repair it the shoud have replaced it by now under warranty.  
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb Posted at 6-27 05:27
Well its now the 27th and noting . I was lied to last week i was told the drone was repaired called this monring and its a different story.
The firmware update broke my drone if Dji cant repair it the shoud have replaced it by now under warranty.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Our support has explained the case status in the email, please have a look. And we've asked the corresponding team to expedite your case. We will keep you updated in the email. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules