Dji Mini 3 props compatible with Mini 2?
4958 5 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisH81
New

Netherlands

Hi all,

New here on the DJI Forum. Been using a DJI Mini 2 for over a year now and had a question hoping to be answered here.
I was wondering if the Dji Mini 3 Pro propellors fit the Dji Mini 2? Reviews mention the Mini 3 Pro is quieter than the Mini 2 because of the slightly bigger props.

Does anyone know something about this?

Chris
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chris. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Propellers ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-propellers ) are only compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro drone and is not compatible with the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.
2022-6-23
Use props
ChrisH81
New

Netherlands

@ Dji Stephen Thank you for clearing that up. Saved me an attempt to try and ruin my drone
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ChrisH81 Posted at 6-23 01:22
@ Dji Stephen Thank you for clearing that up. Saved me an attempt to try and ruin my drone

Hi there Chris. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_xxiqbrXu42PE
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-23 01:48
Hi there Chris. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.

Yes, but why?
And… has anyone yet tried putting the slightly larger mini3’s onto a mini2?
Just for fun, just to see what happens,
If so….
Pretty please…
What happens?
Thanks
2022-11-17
Use props
djiuser_j2mSY8oiddsa
New
Flight distance : 1795033 ft
United States

Here is my mini 2 hovering with mini 3 props.  The fronts fit with no problems but as you can see, the modifications needed to spin the rear props aren't ideal.  Frame and top cover material removed, motor spacers,  desoldered/ adjusted motor wire position.  I was hoping it would be quieter than my mini 3, but it was measurably louder.  My mini 2 was already smashed/ glued/ lightened, I wouldn't have tried this otherwise.
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules