Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gazza155gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2144767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all.

I purchased the single most powerful phone with the brightest screen to use with dji fly,gha Samsung galaxy S22 ultra (snapdragon one)

Unfortunately it lags like crazy, I'm talking 1 or 2 fps max and with huge pauses between, this isn't a range thing as it happens when it's next to me or further away.

It also has a green band down the left hand side of the screen (I've deleted and reinstalled a few times)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2022-6-23
Use props
gazza155gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2144767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can anyone help?
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gazza155gmail.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules