Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
T30 Firmware Update 502
2449 8 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all!  Looks like a new firmware update dropped over night.  I took about two hours to install on two of our T30's and all three of our controllers and 6 battery updates too. Here are a few things I've noticed so far:
  • Maps update? Looks like there's higher detail!!  YAY!! (Maybe I'm imagining things)
  • The power up beeps from the drones when  you put in a new battery is SUPER loud now!  It scared the crap out of my "pit crew" the first few times they did battery changes.
  • Name change for whatever the radar setting was for following the height of the crops. Now it's called like Auto Terraine or something like that.
  • Now the remote vibrates when the "tank is empty"
  • FYI it did reset some of the radar settings, so if you have customized those, check them out before you take off
  • Some sort of change with RTK Satalite positioning? Not sure I understand it, but it's turned on by default and I had to turn it off in order to take off. (I have general issues with RTK Orientation occassionally too)
They talk about a lot of stuff in the Update Log on the remote, but I can't find the Update Log online. I don't recall seeing any of these items in the Update Log from the remote.

What other changes have you noticed?
2022-6-23
Use props
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi there! We did not update yet also by the reseller orientation. Mainly waiting to see if there are not rellevant bugs that justify a downgrade or expect for a fix later on.
We have poor LTE connection over the fields and it would be extremely painful to manage any kind of precedure outdoors if necessary.
I will keep following this topic to see the evolution!
Thanks for share  
BTW any news aboyt that "payload weight limited to XX kg"  message? Is it gone with the FW update?
2022-6-27
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The max payload notification issue is still there. It seems like that is related to the temperature of the battery at take off. I can see later in the day the messages go away.
2022-6-27
Use props
Aleksei Tatarnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10505 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for an update (about an update lol)! Upgraded the drone and all its components, will see if it makes any difference
2022-6-28
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The weird part so far is that there are a LOT of messages still in Chinese. It's really frustrating.
2022-7-6
Use props
djiuser_6X7pVBWvKtfO
New

Brazil

We’re facing some problems related to this new version. The ESC  caught on fire while flying and we’re trying to downgrade the version, but when we do this, the map doesn’t appear on the screen. If anyone had the same problems , please share with me the way to fix it. Thanks
2022-12-13
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298005 ft

Bahamas

Where you able to fix the map issue.  If so please explain
2023-2-22
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298005 ft

Bahamas

djiuser_6X7pVBWvKtfO Posted at 2022-12-13 17:08
We’re facing some problems related to this new version. The ESC  caught on fire while flying and we’re trying to downgrade the version, but when we do this, the map doesn’t appear on the screen. If anyone had the same problems , please share with me the way to fix it. Thanks

Where you able to fix the map issue. Im having the same problem.
2023-2-25
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have not been able to resolve the map issue with version 352.  My understanding is that it's related to a map licensing issue on the older firmware, which means the map won't work/update to current versions. I "heard" that, but I do not know the source, but it does make sense unfortunately.
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules