Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nienco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 859049 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good day everybody.
I've noticed twice in the last 6 months on my Mini 2 when using auto take off that the drone stays on the ground, propellers are moving (not as fast as it should to take off) and nothing happens. Then I need to do a landing, although the drone is on the ground, and restart an auto take off. Second time around, it's all good.
Could there be a reason for this?

Kind regards.
Nico

2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nico. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening? Thank  you.
2022-6-23
Use props
Nienco
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-23 19:13
Hello there Nico. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening? Thank  you.
Good day Stephen,No, I didn't receive any error messages on the DJI Fly application.
I have the normal fly screen and a drone that stays on the ground, propellers rotating slow...

2022-6-23
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

What device are you using with your remote?  
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Nienco Posted at 6-23 21:39
Good day Stephen,No, I didn't receive any error messages on the DJI Fly application.
I have the normal fly screen and a drone that stays on the ground, propellers rotating slow...

Hi there Nienco. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2022-6-27
Use props
Nienco
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-27 20:52
Hi there Nienco. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

Good day Stephen,

The above issue happens now basically 50% of the time when I go out flying.
Instead of "landing"again and retake off, I just push the joystick for the drone to go up and off it goes.
(just to be clear, instead of the drone hovering 1.2 meter above the ground with auto take off, it stays on the ground)

I will make a video on the next flight, at the moment the DJI Fly app is crashing all the time and I can't fly...
2022-8-11
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

Nienco Posted at 8-11 03:49
I will make a video on the next flight, at the moment the DJI Fly app is crashing all the time and I can't fly...

I'm wondering if there is a relationship between the app crashing and your issues?

Let me guess - Android?  DJI better get their update out soon!

2022-8-11
Use props
Nienco
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

TomKatt Posted at 8-11 04:36
I'm wondering if there is a relationship between the app crashing and your issues?

Let me guess - Android?  DJI better get their update out soon!

I had contact with DJI, apparently they have some issues with the DJI Fly app and Mimo app. I have a Andriod phone, not sure it the problem is only on Android or not.
2022-8-11
Use props
Nienco
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good day Stephen,

Here is a short video of the drone with the above issue.

2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules