Mavic 3 IMU callibration error
580 3 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gaynescove
lvl.1

United Kingdom

After the recent Firmware upgrade, I attempted to re-callibrate the IMU, but get a 'Callibration failure' message. Prior to attempting the re-callibration, but AFTER the firmware upgrade, the drone was flying normally. I followed the instructions to the letter and now I am getting compass error messages as well. I can only assume that there is an issue with the firmware upgrade, as that was the only change before the problem started. Is there a fix in the pipeline? Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have not had a crash and there has been no rough handling of the drone.

Many thanks in advance.

Gaynescove

2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gaynescove. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 3 and please try to calibrate the once again for us to be able to isolate the issue. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-23
Use props
Gaynescove
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi. I've updated the firmware and the problem is resolved. Thanks. Before your reply Stephen, there was no update to install, so maybe I was just lucky to bring this problem up when a fix was available. This has obviously been a big problem for a lot of Mavic 3 owners. It might have been better PR for DJI to issue a statement that a fix was on the way.

For anyone else with the problem, I installed the firmware on 6/23/22  (23rd June 22). Whilst installing, there was a message which said
'Fixed issue. Some aircrafts failed to calibrate IMU. Fixed some minor bugs for DJI RC'.

Hope this is helpful
Gaynescove
2022-6-23
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gaynescove Posted at 6-23 22:51
Hi. I've updated the firmware and the problem is resolved. Thanks. Before your reply Stephen, there was no update to install, so maybe I was just lucky to bring this problem up when a fix was available. This has obviously been a big problem for a lot of Mavic 3 owners. It might have been better PR for DJI to issue a statement that a fix was on the way.

For anyone else with the problem, I installed the firmware on 6/23/22  (23rd June 22). Whilst installing, there was a message which said

Thank you!
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules