Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Read Tau File Fail in DJI Thermal Analysis Tool
759 2 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VJP1M5j6X7zo
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I use an M2EA drone and took some thermal shots of a rooftop yesterday in high resolution. I am able to import the files into the DJI tool, but when I click to open any of them I get a yellow exclamation point error that says "read tau file fail". I couldn't find info on this online or in this forum so sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what does this mean? I can get the images to open, I can change color pallet just fine, and the info on the right about the shot all populates as well... but when I try to use the spot temp icon and click anywhere on the image, instead of the temp, I get -4.3 every single point I choose. I have no idea if there is a setting off or I'm missing something simple, but for the life of me, I can't figure this out?

Any help would be appreciated. Using Windows 10 Pro on a Dell 64 bit laptop and I have my graphics display set as recommended elsewhere in this forum, but I don't think my system has anything to do with this error?

Thanks for any advice
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_VJP1M5j6X7zo
lvl.1

United States

Just realized there was one newer version of the software, which I've downloaded and installed (2.1.8), and now appears to be working fine. Must have been a bug in the prior version. Thx
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the issue and for sharing the solution that you have done to fix the issue? Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules