Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Air Unit (Bad video transmission)
790 1 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matthias_m
lvl.1
Belgium

Started my fpv journey of good, no problems. until I started to get complete video distortion at the start of my flight. (plugging in the battery) Sometimes it was fine and i could fly for 10 to 20 minutes without issues, perfectly HD. Then swap batteries and... back to bad. Replug the batteries a couple times, arm the quad quickly after seeing good video feed and I could fly again. The video would never black out mid-flight.  Until it started doing just that. Which meant i couldn't trust any fpv footage to fly on.  Contacted the webshop support where i bought the DJI Air Unit.  their conclusion, bad coax cable. I end up checking connections, improve them, no results. I bought a new coax cable and 2 new antenna's. (because paying shipping for just a cable s*cks i guess) plug my new components in with a lot of care, surely this wil resolve this issue.... That's when i made this video. Same Stuff. I have no clue what to repair/replace next.  PS: This video has sped up parts, total real life timespan (1 minute) Cold start DJI AIR UNIT FULL 4S Battery No visual difference when moving antenna's, cable,air unit,....   Thnaks in advance

VID : https://youtu.be/2MDPRTcuHQo

2022-6-23
Use props
matthias_m
lvl.1
Belgium

UPDATE:

I got a second air unit from a friend.
I'm now using his air unit with my goggles, controller, flight controller etc.It obviously works great now.  
This can be used to find the bottleneck/problem on my air unit.
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules