o(^-^)o
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI, where is the new firmware?
Several months without any news.
A lot of new products, but not firmware for Action 2.

Plenty of bugs:
- Garbage stabilization
- Glitchs on 360 rolls (I can't believe this)
- No gyro data

Maybe the name of this product must be DJI STATIC... not ACTION. This will be my last camera from DJI. Insta360 and GoPro it's the way to make real ACTION footage. Please keep working on drones, because your "action" cameras are a waste of time and money for us. Absolutely dissapointing.
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Unfortunately, we don't have the exact date on when the DJI Action 2 firmware will be released however, we can forward this concern of yours to our designated team for attention. If you have issues on your unit and can't fix them with troubleshooting, you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send the unit for diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-24
Use props
Marianook
lvl.1
Italy

If it is a product that you are unable to update or troubleshoot. please release a new one and exchange our action 2 or give us our money back.
I have an action 2 that even with the case makes it difficult to shoot videos at 1080p 25 ft ridiculous. Not bought a month ago. and I'm afraid I won't be able to shoot my videos on holiday
2022-6-28
Use props
Marianook
lvl.1
Italy

we open all reports to support
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules