Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly on Win11 Beta?
690 5 2022-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonered
lvl.4
Flight distance : 279383 ft
United States

Hello.

With the DJI Fly app struggles on Android phones, I am wondering about installing it on my Surface Pro 6 with Win11 Beta.  I have WSA and PacMan installed.  The Install buttion is inactive though.  Any thoughts or successes?  Maybe and older app version?

Thanks!
2022-6-24
Use props
tonered
lvl.4
United States

Just a noted that I tried Versions 1.5.1 and 1.6.6 with no luck:

2022-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for the said app to avoid issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app if using a not-compatible device. You may refer to the link below to check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly app. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-24
Use props
tonered
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-24 22:51
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for the said app to avoid issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app if using a not-compatible device. You may refer to the link below to check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly app. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

I'm sorry, but that is not much help.

Flsgship devices should be supported, esp since we're sideloading the app anyway.

Thanks!
2022-6-27
Use props
tonered
lvl.4
United States

BTW, my situation is solved.  A friend loaned me a Samsung Galaxy Tab and I am finally set up and flying again.  Having to buy a tablet mount was inevitable, but in this situation, a ridiculous cost to resolve the issue.
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

tonered Posted at 6-27 06:01
BTW, my situation is solved.  A friend loaned me a Samsung Galaxy Tab and I am finally set up and flying again.  Having to buy a tablet mount was inevitable, but in this situation, a ridiculous cost to resolve the issue.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We totally understand your side, Tonered and we're glad that you manage to isolate the issue. No worries, we will forward this to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules