Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OM5 - Galaxy S22 Ultra question
1399 0 2022-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicklogios
New

United Kingdom

Hello everyone, if this has been answered before please forgive me I tried my best to find recent answers to my question but I kept seeing some out of date discussions about it, and I wanted to see if there has been any update as I'm looking forward to buy my first gimbal.

So as you already read, I am a Galaxy S22 Ultra owner and I keep reading that there is no compatibility with the latest OM series (even with the older one if I remember well)
I was reading all kind of stuff, that people were worried that the mobile device is too chunky and heavy for the OM5 while others stating it's completely fine.
Also people were saying they were having problems shooting 4k videos , using wide angle shots and all sorts of issues.

My question is , are these problems solved by now? Would you advise me to get the OM5 for my S22U?
If there are still some problems can I somehow find out what these problems are so I can decide if I can live with these or not.
And last, if OM5 is STILL not recommended for S22U, are there any other (similar) models that could work fine with my phone?

Any info whatsoever is greatly appreciated
Sorry for the long text & the bad Eng

Nick
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules