Sometime not recorded videos properly by Steven Lash San Diego
608 3 2022-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevenlash
lvl.1

India

Hello,

While using my Phantom 4 pro sometime red lines will be coming on recorded videos. It would be happened sometime i didn't understand the problem exactly, Do i need to changed something or anything else.

Thanks,
Steven Lash San Diego
2022-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please us a short video showing the issue for us to further check it here on our end? Also, can you please confirm if the drone experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-24
Use props
stevenlash
lvl.1

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-24 22:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please us a short video showing the issue for us to further check it here on our end? Also, can you please confirm if the drone experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your concern, Do i need to post red line short video or something else, Do i need to post the video here or in personal chat.

Thanks,
Steven lash San Diego
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

stevenlash Posted at 6-27 20:04
Thank you so much for your concern, Do i need to post red line short video or something else, Do i need to post the video here or in personal chat.

Thanks,

You can post it here, Steven. Upload it on Google drive or Youtube and send the link here. Thank you
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules